Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... (1450 Views)

National Broadcast Is On Tune In / Radio Biafra Life Broadcast Is On Now(03-09-2015) 3PM / Massage From Nnamdi Kanu For Todays Evening Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by FrenchBiafran: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Enemies of Radio Biafra are uncomfortable as truth is being preached tonight.

Slowly but surely, Biafra will come.

NBC has been crushed. 2 new satellites released, new lines created for listening to Radio Biafra. Available to all in Europe now, on TV/radio. Tune in not left out.

Radio Biafra is trending number one at the moment, even before broadcasting for up to 30 minutes this evening.

8 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided Lalasticlala
Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by FrenchBiafran: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
undecided Lalasticlala

Ha ha ha they are running scared. If you like delete the post. Enjoy Radio Biafra. Sorry in advance for the heart attack

8 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Radio Biafra can't affect me. I just don't like the way crooks like you are playing on the emotions of the uneducated Igbo masses to get money undecided
FrenchBiafran:

Ha ha ha they are running scared. If you like delete the post. Enjoy Radio Biafra. Sorry in advance for the heart attack

2 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by FrenchBiafran: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
long live Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by ArodewilliamsT: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
FrenchBiafran:
Enemies of Radio Biafra are uncomfortable as truth is being preached tonight.

Slowly but surely, Biafra will come.

NBC has been crushed. 2 new satellites released, new lines created for listening to Radio Biafra. Available to all in Europe now, on TV/radio. Tune in not left out.

Radio Biafra is trending number one at the moment, even before broadcasting for up to 30 minutes this evening.

Aba-3 to be buried publicly by IPOB with world media attention!!

1 Like

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by queenzibah(f): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
undecided Lalasticlala
I saw this post I wan die wit laughter .....chaiii u change my mood to hapiness..... Re u afraid , lik. Radio biafra is chasin u ....chaiiii lol

5 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by FrenchBiafran: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Aba-3 to be buried publicly by IPOB with world media attention!!

Very sad what happened. No Yoruba or Hausa media will carry the news. They will look away. Hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
You've not experienced death murder or war. You won't understand. They are all crooks playing on the emoption of UNEDUCATED Igbo masses. undecided
queenzibah:
I saw this post I wan die wit laughter .....chaiii u change my mood to hapiness..... Re u afraid , lik. Radio biafra is chasin u ....chaiiii lol
Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
You've not experienced death murder or war. You won't understand. They are all crooks playing on the emoption of UNEDUCATED Igbo masses. undecided

You need to get some education yourself.

Biafra is my country! The "Experiment" is over!

4 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by ArodewilliamsT: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:

Will you live forever?

3 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by FrenchBiafran: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Radio Biafra No. 1 - Trending worldwide on TuneIN.

4 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by c33b33(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
Radio Biafra can't affect me. I just don't like the way crooks like you are playing on the emotions of the uneducated Igbo masses to get money undecided

Why don't you educate the uneducated with facts so they can change their mind.
Ofcourse you can't,because you have nothing to say !na to dey run from one Biafra thread to another. Go and check your blood pressure oh.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by c33b33(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
May the souls of Aba-3 rest in peace. Their death has rekindled the struggle. May Chukwu Okike Abiama strengthen their families.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by Femolacaster(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kanu and his gullible almajiris should quickly actualize their Biafra, and stop ranting on air!
Re: RADIOBIAFRA Evening Broadcast Is On Now... by FrenchBiafran: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Femolacaster:
Kanu and his gullible almajiris should quickly actualize their Biafra, and stop ranting on air!

yoruba vermin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari?. / SEE The Full List Of Saraki’s Loyalists Ready To Fight For Sen Saraki At Tribuna / Sheikh Zakzaky Shot 4times,receiving Treatment At Military Hospital-Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.