Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

It’ Over…amber Rose Breaks Up With Machine Gun Kelly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’ Over…amber Rose Breaks Up With Machine Gun Kelly (743 Views)

Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’ Over…amber Rose Breaks Up With Machine Gun Kelly by dozeslam: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015

Amber Rose and MGK unfollowed each other, and she deleted his photos off her page. According to the reports, Amber said she broke up the relationship because MGK is on tour, she said she’s been there, done that and doesn’t want to walk that path anymore.

I think it was just a mutual agreement. We’re still really good friends.”I can’t really support a man on tour any more. I kinda did that already, and I’m just not in a space where that’s what I really wanna do. I just need to focus on my son and my business. I’m dating other people and just having a good time.”she said

There have been rumors going around that she’s been messing with 22-year-old, NY Giant’s wide receiver- Odell Beckham. They recently followed each other, and Amber recently went to New York for a couple of days and they were both at Rosenburg’s Bday party. He has however, denied dating Amber Rose.
Source:http://dozeslam.com
Re: It’ Over…amber Rose Breaks Up With Machine Gun Kelly by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ha
Re: It’ Over…amber Rose Breaks Up With Machine Gun Kelly by Came: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dem say the thing no be meter, So e no dey read. Use am as you like, u hear.changing men like diper.

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Foluke Daramola Talks About The Major Problem Of Nollywood +photos From / AMAZING : Tonto Dikeh Responds To People Hating Her With This New Status / Kim Kardashian May Have Her Uterus Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.