Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) (2026 Views)

Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics) / Boko Haram Bomb Factory Busted By Soldiers In Borno State. See Photos / Boko Haram Converts Chemistry Labs To IED Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by Quote: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Boko Haram terrorists converted an abandoned
chemistry laboratory at Dikwa College of Education
in Borno State​,​ to a bomb-making factory, before
the town was retaken by government troops last
week, the Nigerian military said Saturday.
The spokesperson for the army, Sani Usman,​ said
troops from the 7 division discovered the
laboratory during a mop​-​up operation in the area.
Mr. Usman, a colonel, said some equipment
including a welding machine and a mine detector
were found at the makeshift factory.
Also recovered from the operation we​re four Toyota
Hilux pick ups.​
“The gallant troops are in a very high spirit and
more determined to further pursue the fleeing
terrorists to all known enclaves and sanctuaries,”
Mr. Usman said.

[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/03/800x449xSuicide-bomb-vest-duly-primed-by-the-terrorists.jpg.pagespeed.ic.d3kNfHXBBZ.webp[/img]
http://yesreport..nl/2015/08/boko-haram-converts-lab-to-bomb-factory.html?m=0
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by ladyF(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na wa o

We need to send these guys to their maker
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by Disneyboy: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
lab bomb
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by ki02020(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
I pray nemesis will catch up with them .....but baba go slow aslo need to move fast so as to catch up
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rilwayne001, when would you stop bombing people?
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[color=b][i] [font=georgia][size=11pt]Rilwayne001, when would you stop bombing people?
[/olor]

I have never kill anyone talkless of bombing people, and I will never do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by seankay(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where's the pics?
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by kenedy175(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
But if you tell theme to do ordinary titration, dem no go Sabi but na to make bomb for chemistry lab they fit do.

This guys need to be annihilated
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by thelastmediator: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2015
This guys get their training from somewhere we don't precisely know yet. one can't learn how to make things like this in dreams
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by Ruby13: 1:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Lord take control
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by olasmith10(m): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2015
ds BH guys really mean business o...
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by abdulaz: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Where is the lab?
Re: Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2015
This same Dikwa story? I thought the Military captured Dikwa last week? Why are they giving us Dikwa story? Why don't they tell us about how they've secured other regions. Regions like Gamboru that was bombed recentlly.

I've observed that the military is just slicing the Dikwa story and feeding the populace. We can't be deceived. The military has to sit up and secure the North East.

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot / Meet The First Doctorate Degree Holder Of Mathematics In Sub-saharan Africa / Dangote To Construct 500 Mw Power Plant For Kano, Katsina, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.