Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! (1582 Views)

Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! by theomeka: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
1. Clean with hydrogen peroxide. This procedure will clean the area, and can help to ease the pain. Be sure to rinse your mouth with water, and absolutely refrain from swallowing the peroxide.

2.When cleaning your teeth use your mouthwash before you brush your teeth not after is the advice offered by some to prevent tooth ache.

Pierce an Advil liquid capsule and squeeze a little out onto a cotton bud then put it on the hole in tooth. It can provide instant relief. The taste isn't the best but it's 100% better than the pain.
Floss your teeth daily to help prevent, not cure, toothache.
Try ginger as this can kill the pain, if not cure, toothache. A cup of ginger tea every few hours could help.
Go to the dentist, whether you like them or not, it's the best place to go.
Put a cold ice package on your tooth, some warn against a warm compress to relieve toothache.
Brush your teeth more often to keep your mouth and teeth healthy and prevent tooth ache.
Try not to eat hard food (apples, nuts, etc ) when suffering from tooth ache.
You can apparently cure a toothache with 100% pure vanilla extract. It really helps; just rub it in on the tooth and surrounding gums.
Gargle with Listerine or another mouthwash for 19 minutes, then apply a cloth externally to the affected area, not a cure of course, but may provide relief.

See source for more tips: http://tradot.com/blog/post?BrightMekaBlog_These--tips-will-help-you-take-care-of-toothache-when-it-occurs-2cf6

1 Like

Re: These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! by Disneyboy: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
noted
Re: These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! by ladyF(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na me need this one pass. My sugar intake tho...
Re: These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! by holuwamurewa(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! by CEtoO(f): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
ladyF:
Na me need this one pass. My sugar intake tho...
Repent b4 it gets too late
Re: These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! by ladyF(f): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
CEtoO:

Repent b4 it gets too late
I'm really trying, it's not easy I must say cry
Re: These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! by feran15(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
quick advice, if u ahve a tooth ache, see the dentist as soon as possible. especially if you have a tooth cavity.

i ignored my tooth ache using tips and tricks to ease the pain. soon enough, the decay reached my gums and my jaw swelled like hell in less than 24 hours. so please, visit the dentist.
Re: These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
I think bitterkola helps,,,i chewed it and d ache stopped..though nt sure of it as a remedy

(1) (Reply)

IT'S A BOY! 'thrilled' Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Child at 50 / Which Foods Should My Wife Avoid So That Her One Week Pregnancy Would Not Abort? / After The Jazz..what Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.