Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

JAJA CAME MY Way-part 3 (continued 180 Days To Spain) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / JAJA CAME MY Way-part 3 (continued 180 Days To Spain) (439 Views)

JAJA CAME MY Way-part 2 (continued 180 Days To Spain) / JAJA CAME MY Way-part 1 (continued 180 Days To Spain) / Destiny Is Not A Chance,it's A Choice(continued 180 Days To Spain) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAJA CAME MY Way-part 3 (continued 180 Days To Spain) by igbinigiejeff(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
I said "Ah!".In my mind ;Because you don't see travel agents any how;They are rich and influential people,you don't go to them;Somebody has to introduce you to them."I asked,"How do you do it ?"
"Its not how i do it,but were you'd like to go,and how prepared you are."
I said."Sure!"
He said. Sure!"
"it's oky. I want to go to Europe."
"Europe?"He asked."Yes" i said!
How much do you have ?He asked,
I have no money now."
He laughed!
As at June 1997,He said. "To go to Europe will cost you Four Hundred and Sixth Thousand Naira by air".
I said"There is no where i can get that sum of money now!"
He looked at me. Are you sure you are prepared to go to Europe?"
On my knees. I said"i'm prepared sir."
Help me!"
"Stand up!I see you are prepared. I know when you get there you will make it;"But on one condition".
What condition sir?"
"Yes, you will promise and swear to an oath in the presence of an Africa Juju Priest in a shrine to pay me 1.5Million Naira within three months of your getting to Europe."
That was how it started;He claimed to know everything about illegal travelling especially to Spain. He claimed to have traveled the world by road;He didn't need the immigration office or papers. I became excited! I had onto Jaja for my dear life. I believed everything he told me and was ready to do anything he said.
He said he was a full time "route man"or you call him a guide,if you like. He claimed that very few persons like him could find that route. He maintained the route was the safest and most reliable. Unfortunately what came out later was something else. Jaja the acclaimed world traveller saw himself as a route consultant and before long,i found myself happily paying Eighth Thousand Naira as his consultation fee. This include taking me personally to kano to complete our travelling terms to get us perpared for departure.
............To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

Special N20, 000 Publishing Promo Package! / A Storybook Of Romance Part Three / Mandy's Law Episode 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.