Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Unlock My Path To Success!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unlock My Path To Success!!! (539 Views)

Abia Govt, Ariaria Traders On War Path Over Reconstruction Of Market - Vanguard / Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock My Path To Success!!! by Ameen56: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hello Nairalanders. I think it is now time for me to let the cat out. I was reading a trend posted by one of us here some days back and I've not been myself since then. I know that some people could be so gifted to write an essay that might make you jump out of your bed as though you were physically been confronted by that person. Lolz..

The Subject on that trend goes thus; "3 Areas where Money is Hidden" I must say, that was a nice piece all the way. It is true that many people have ideas, talents and challenged environment where these God gifted qualities can make them millions of money but were yet unable to unlock their potential amidst emergence of opportunities.

In the same vein, not everybody with ideas, talents and who are in these environment can use their God gifted nature to excel in life. While some of them non-automous, some are independently in charge of their gifted nature and overcome hustling and hawking in life today.

Going back to my earlier submission, I would like to get advice from sincere, God fearing and highly inspirational volunteered, unbiase minded with precedental records that could help me discover my God gifted nature. Cos I really want to know what I've got upstair that I can translate it into talent and becomes the person of my Dream.

To that brother, lols... I'm so impressed and inspired by your piece, I mean real time! Nobody can be successfully except you have all these features. Belief me or not. Just look around you and see people that have excel and, another that fail to excel though doing same job as the former. These type of people are not afraid of loosing their paid jobs because they are rich upstairs. They leave one job for a higher one and when their not available their legacy remains.

The parting word is that; "Most Men with Ideas are already in their Graves". What is it you have to offer people to survive in this competitive world that we dwell in today? Is it transfer of ideas, talents or what have you? But there is one thing yet you need to do. That is, discover your ideas, talents and make sure you filter the good out of the bad, then do the needful. Wishing you all good participation. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

$400 Paypal Fund Need Ed Asap / 5 Weird And Funny Thoughts By First Time Online Shoppers / Standardgold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.