Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married (1472 Views)

Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / When Is The perfect Age To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by chiibekee(f): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
I really need ur opinion in this. I want to know when a girl is fully ripe to choose a man.
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by INTROVERT(f): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
if you are really in love with a man and you can't imagine spending another day without him then that's the time. A time when you make the decision for yourself and not for any other "reason".

For some it happens at 23, others at 30.... there is no rule of thumb on the matter.

my opinion
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by ladyF(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by ApcSucks: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
No perfect age, before una go begin marry any1
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by DeBret(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Anytime she started doing her period
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by Rapsainot(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
the poster above me though--- stewpead undecided a girl is never ripe for marriage not until she became a woman
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by DeBret(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
chiibekee:
I really need ur opinion in this. I want to know when a girl is fully ripe to choose a man.
Are you married ?
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by Abugab(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
After graduation is fine and with at least a year of working or business experience.
22 years upward to 27 is cool.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by feran15(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
there is no perfect time. my guess is, if ur looking for a perfect time, you would also be looking for a perfect men.

My advise, get married when you are done with your education and when you hve found someone who loves you and who u love too. dont get married because you are fast approaching the "perfect" age.

but it usually happens some where around the mid twenties
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
if you are really in love with a man and you can't imagine spending another day without him then that's the time. A time when you make the decision for yourself and not for any other "reason".

For some it happens at 23, others at 30.... there is no rule of thumb on the matter.

my opinion
Just like yu are really in love with FTC .
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by fatdon2(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Some of you people here are on drugs. No one in their teens should be married off. Where is the freedom to enjoy Childhood and teens before you are tied down to someone for life. Where does education come in if she is married at 18,19 etc? What bullshit 23 I would personally say is the youngest anyone should marry. A success woman who has studied hard and gained a high level of education and a good powerful job marries later 25 and upwards. The key is to marry when it suits you forget what the haters will say and its very wrong to live your life according to what others are saying and doing.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by chomytex(f): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
For me23 upwards is ok..
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by kenedy175(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2015
chomytex:
For me23 upwards is ok..
25-27 is okay. 28 above, she's getting old.
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by chiibekee(f): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2015
DeBret:
Are you married ?
yes
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by Blade21: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2015
From 21 upwards as long as u don finish school nd see de rite man
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by ryom(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2015
18 and above. A lady can complete education in her husband's house.
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by slimbless(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Age is just a number. You get married when you are physically and psychologically fit to do so. We have seen ladies getting married at 18, example is kanu's wife,even Yobo's wife, and they are doing well. And we have also seen some ladies of 20 above saying they ain't ready yet. Also it depends on the guy o, if u r ready and ur man is not financially ready, OYO is your case
Re: What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married by pacino26(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Think we should be looking at maturity here. The wicked thing bout marriage is you can't call it quits. I don't mean you marriages o. So you got to be convinced beyond I LOVE YOU age.

In fact when she learns why her mom never left her dad and can put up with another person doing an imaginary worse then I think she's good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Why Being The First Issue In A Family Is A Heavy Load / Celebrate My Baby She Is One Year Old. Pix / Lawyers In The House Please Help Me, I Want To Get The Custody Of My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.