Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? (604 Views)

Is There Anything New In This Generation That Cannot Be Traced from The Bible. / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
I was thinking about this recently, before the Christian missionaries came to Nigeria, the people living in Nigeria had NEVER heard of Jesus or Christianity. I am talking about your great-great grandfather generation and upwards... so what happened to such kinds of people... where did they go after death?
Re: What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? by Esdb3: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Of course their would have been an other criteria like doing good for example.

Our great-grand father could do good or evil and good is what heaven wants aint it?
Re: What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
it is funny because there are so many preachers that tell their congregation that no matter how much good a person does, if he/she does not accept Jesus it is hell fire straight... Although, I have never really asked such preachers this particular question.

Esdb3:
Of course their would have been an other criteria like doing good for example.

Our great-grand father could do good or evil and good is what heaven wants aint it?
Re: What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? by missKiffy(f): 1:20am On Aug 02, 2015
This is really food for thought
Re: What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? by LOUIS6(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2015
my forefathers...
Re: What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? by menesheh(m): 1:52am On Aug 02, 2015
teeowl:
I was thinking about this recently, before the Christian missionaries came to Nigeria, the people living in Nigeria had NEVER heard of Jesus or Christianity. I am talking about your great-great grandfather generation and upwards... so what happened to such kinds of people... where did they go after death?

They all are going to hell.

The thought of an average Christian fundamentalist.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Welding Of The Century / The Battle Of Holiness / Who Is A True Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.