Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

What You Do Not Know About Gays - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Do Not Know About Gays (1282 Views)

Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Do Not Know About Gays by Addietunes(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2015
I have heard so many people hating and cursing gays without knowing virtually anything about who a gay is. I am not gay anyway, but I have lived and dined with them.

Most of them are born gay as people are born straight. If you question this, ask yourself, "at what point did I choose being straight?" You will come to the conclusion that you never chose being straight, you were simply born straight. As for the argument that only acts of procreation are natural and therefore same sex relations are unnatural, does that mean walking is unnatural because it does is not procreating? Talking on the phone? MouthAction? Heterosexual anal sex? Driving a car? These are also not involved in procreation yet the human race does them.

The only people who ever argue that you aren't born gay, but get 'seduced' into the lifestyle are people who say they are straight. Since they aren't gay, how do they have the first clue what is going on inside the head of a gay person? How did straight people become the experts on gayness?

Virtually every gay person I've spoken to said they knew they were gay long before they had ever been exposed to any other gay people.Even though environment may have something to do with why a person is comfortable embracing a homosexual lifestyle, the desire to do so is innate. Just as people are born heterosexual, certain people are born with a tendency toward a sexual orientation. As the person becomes older, he/she will exhibit (or want to exhibit) the behaviors that feel most natural.

I believe being gay is a preference similar to only being attracted to black people, etc. I believe labels shouldn't exist, just as one wouldn't refer to themselves as "blacksexual". Labels, although well-meaning create so much hate and indifference. Straight people that do not support homosexuality are simply closed-minded people with old-fashioned and borderline sexist views. Live and let live, and ignore haters. Maybe some people do have a "gay gene", but until you are a geneticist who locates it, you just sound defensive, unscientific and highly closed-minded yourselves. There are in fact gay people that can see both sides of the argument instead of preaching the most convenient side, with no sources or facts to back up their claim. I have no problem with gays and I'm not a victim to homophobia or misunderstanding. The truth can not be won or forced in a debate- we are all learning, not learned. The only "right" here is that one must open people's mind to all possibilities to discover the truth. Truth can appear in many different forms, and science often leaves room for numerous possibilities and exceptions. Theories are great fun, but should not be told in an informative manner, as truth is a process that greater mind's than yours have long embraced and accepted.

All I want from us is to love each other no matter if we are straight or gay. Gay people are people like you and me, they are not demons. However a few of them were initiated into the act simply because of money or position, but they are out there whether you want it or not. Did you know that a left handed person was considered a demon in the past. I believe so many marriages are breaking today because some people are forced to marry whom they are not compatible with sexually, I mean I can never allow my daughter to date a gay, so is everyone out there, so if no one can allow his or her daughter to date a gay, then who should they marry if not themselves. I say LET GAYS BE FREE. Save our women from heart breaks.

1 Like

Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Esdb3: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Apart from biblical fact and warning, homosexualism's thrive shows science has failed.

Science has ruled homosexualism a birth defect. Now what do we do to defects? We correct them!

The case of homosexualism is more spiritual than scientific. I've heard of straight people becoming homosexuals. I believe the powers that be let out the demons possessing these folks to strengthen their sex magick occult practices.

Nobody is blaming them for being what they are but when you don't seek to get corrected, that is where the problem is.

On my profile is the story of a lesbian changing. People don't get cured of heterosexualism.

The question of homosexualism is not sexuality it is a question of right or wrong!

The sex organs of both male and female genders are situated infront of their body for a natural reason. We've seen a lot of birth defects but never have we seen a sex organ located on the back of the body.

Practicing homosexualism is rebelling against nature.

DON'T MAKE A CASE FOR THEM ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN JUST PRAY THEY GET BETTER.

1 Like

Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Eww
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by buzquet(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2015
beign a gay is good, but pls OP, can I try ur yarnsh?

2 Likes

Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by acenazt: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2015
BLAHH BLAHHHHH BLAHHHHH YADA YADA YADA. WHAT ON EARTH IS THERE TO KNOW AGAIN? THEY RE DEMENTED FOOLS WHO PREFFER BUTTHOLES TO VAGINAS.

1 Like

Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by BRIGHTTAZ: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2015
So we should now justify immorality abi?op God is watching you oooo
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by DrLee(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2015
all I know is they need help! very serious one o
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Imortal001: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
I hate and hate gay and people that support gayism!
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by INTROVERT236: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2015
buzquet:
beign a guy is good, but pls OP, can I try ur yarnsh?
ahahahahaha grin
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by demmy0325(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2015
.. Excuse is the main reason for many problem in this world... The better people start facing their problems.. The better for them...

.. Me i just dnt know what fun u derive fvckin Ur fellow man... I think its sm kind of emotional imbalance..

.. And Most of them turned gays after sufferin from heartbreak..
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by kenedy175(m): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Can't stand gay people. Gosh!
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Addietunes(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
Apart from biblical fact and warning, homosexualism's thrive shows science has failed.

Science has ruled homosexualism a birth defect. Now what do we do to defects? We correct them!

The case of homosexualism is more spiritual than scientific. I've heard of straight people becoming homosexuals. I believe the powers that be let out the demons possessing these folks to strengthen their sex magick occult practices.

Nobody is blaming them for being what they are but when you don't seek to get corrected, that is where the problem is.

On my profile is the story of a lesbian changing. People don't get cured of heterosexualism.

The question of homosexualism is not sexuality it is a question of right or wrong!

The sex organs of both male and female genders are situated infront of their body for a natural reason. We've seen a lot of birth defects but never have we seen a sex organ located on the back of the body.

Practicing homosexualism is rebelling against nature.

DON'T Mthe E A CASE FOR THEM ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN JUST PRAY THEY GET BETTER.

You are right, some people have been cleansed from the gay life, but just as I said MOST GAYS, not all gays are born gay. The ones that changed are clearly the initiated ones, what do you have to say about gays that are guys that talk, walk, act, think and look like ladies. I'm sure the moment you see those ones you would not even wanna think of dating them if you are a lady. What about she males, who do you suppose they marry? Men or women? I feel very bad and angry that I'm living in a country where gay marriages are forbidden but child marriages are still welcome. Isn't it frustrating?
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Addietunes(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2015
buzquet:
beign a gay is good, but pls OP, can I try ur yarnsh?

Why would I allow that? The main reason I made this thread is because of people like you. Education is a vital thing needed by the ignorants. Your post clearly shows that you do not wanna be educated, but i will still try to educate you. Gays are people that are not sexually and emotionally attracted to people of opposite sex but rather the opposite. While a straight person is a person that is sexually and emotionally attracted to the opposite sex. I am not gay but straight, so butt fvvking would terribly irritate me. Besides some heterosexuals, mostly ladies love the idea. You should also know that not all gays butt fvvk and you don't have to butt fvvk, before you claim you are gay. Please I hope you are educated now.
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Esdb3: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Addietunes:

You are right, some people have been cleansed from the gay life, but just as I said MOST GAYS, not all gays are born gay. The ones that changed are clearly the initiated ones, what do you have to say about gays that are guys that talk, walk, act, think and look like ladies. I'm sure the moment you see those ones you would not even wanna think of dating them if you are a lady. What about she males, who do you suppose they marry? Men or women? I feel very bad and angry that I'm living in a country where gay marriages are forbidden but child marriages are still welcome. Isn't it frustrating?

Child marriage is not supported the north and islam are just crazy. Even child sex happens in America chck the deep web.

Born gays have been cured check my profile.

It is a defect but the powers that be won't let it be cured due to the fact that they gain ritual advantages from it.

Should we let serial killers live because they were born that way? Yet let corrupt politicians live? Homo is a defect like leprosy is a defect. What do we do to defect? We cure it!

Some men that act like women can be cured by therapy and hormone balance therapy or spiritual deliverance.

Men should not marry Men because they FEEL like women. A man is a man. Every gender has an anus and a SEX ORGAN. It is sex organ to sex organ not sex organ to the anus.

Nobody was born a transgendered. The only people with an excuse are hermaphrodites.

transgendered? Why should a man give himself boobs?

Dude you have no point. Are you gay?
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Addietunes(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2015
? Yet let corrupt politicians live? Homo is a defect like leprosy is a defect. What do we do to defect? We cure it!

Some men that act like women can be cured by therapy and hormone balance therapy or spiritual deliverance.

Men should not marry Men because they FEEL like women. A man is a man. Every gender has an anus and a SEX ORGAN. It is sex organ to sex organ not sex organ to the anus.

Nobody was born a transgendered. The only people with an excuse are hermaphrodites.

transgendered? Why should a man give himself boobs?

Who is talking about the north alone? Are you so sure that child marriages are a thing of the past in Nigeria? I seriously doubt that. Please make your reserch very well. I'm happy you excluded the hermaphrodites, but since you think gays are abnormal people, I'm sure if you meet two ladies kissing in public you would get irritated without knowing if one of them is actually a transgendered.

Dude you have no point. Are you gay?[/quote]

Who is talking about the north alone? Are you so sure that child marriages are a thing of the past in Nigeria? I seriously doubt that. Please make your reserch very well. I'm happy you excluded the hermaphrodites, but since you think gays are abnormal people, I'm sure if you meet two ladies kissing in public you would get irritated without knowing if one of them is actually a transgendered. And please I'm not gay, I have a fiancé that is a lady, I'm just sick and tired of people hating each other because of issues like race, tribes, religion, sexuallty, and so on. We are humans whether black, Igbo, Muslim, or gay. We need to love one another. Peace
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Addietunes(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2015
BRIGHTTAZ:
So we should now justify immorality abi?op God is watching you oooo

Please this is not a religious thread, you saying gays should not get married simply because your religion is against it is like saying I'm on a diet so no one must eat. Your religion is your religion, please stick to it and don't drag anyone along. Funny enough , your religion preaches love all the time and you would be the first to say you hate gays smh.

1 Like

Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by nobilis: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Simple questions for the homophobes:
1. So it is only gay guys that have anal sex, right?
There are no straight men who Bleep their girlfriends and even wives in the anus, right?

2. Did you know that you can be gay without even having prior sex with a man?
Did you know that a real straight man can have sex with a man and still remain straight?
Did you know that a gay man can comfortably have sex with a woman and still it doesn't detract from his homosexuality?

I encourage you guys to find out what exactly homosexuality is all about.

3. You guys always mention the bible.
I would like u guys to show me where the bible condemns someone for being homosexual.
The only thing that was condemned in your bibles is gay sex (of which, anyone can have gay sex, not just gay people).

Just show me where the bible said that if u find a homosexual you should kill him or banish him.

4. All you Christians who stand in judgment over other people holding them to standards expounded in your bible, not minding whether they are Christians and believe in your bible or not, do you also realise that you're going against biblical precepts?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by successnwa(f): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
chain!!
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Addietunes(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2015
successnwa:
Spit on the thread
Abomination!!

Op I weep for your brain and level of understanding.

Keep decieving yourself, will you accept your son or brother as gay??

You seem not to get the point, once you are born gay, you are gay no matter what. It's just like giving birth to a lefty, there is nothing you can do about it. If i give birth to a gay, there would be nothing I can do about it but just to assist him. Same as you too, there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by soniabrenda(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Addietunes:

You seem not to get the point, once you are born gay, you are gay no matter what. It's just like giving birth to a lefty, there is nothing you can do about it. If i give birth to a gay, there would be nothing I can do about it but just to assist him. Same as you too, there is nothing you can do about it.

Assist him?. How?.
There is no how u can give birth to a lefty or gay except you as a parent allowed that to be
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by successnwa(f): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Addietunes:

God forbid!!

Back to sender in 100000000 times!!

I reject it for my present and future generation!!!

Abomination taar ALU!!

I cover my SEED with word of God and BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. (AMEN)

It will never come to me, because I never supported them for half a second.

1 Like

Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
This op is so ignorant and misinformed and I doubt it when you wrote that you went around asking gay people about their sexual orientation,who does that?

Secondly,you have a biased mind towards the gay people,how I know,You rightly said you don't hate them again contradicted yourself when you wrote,you can never allow your daughter marry a gay, Why? if you not hateful of their sexual orientation?

Let's get this straight....(1) Gay people aren't born that way,this gay thing is an ideology and thoughts they have nursed in their mind over time and acting it out is why you call them gay that's why anybody can turn gay,its a thing of the mind and again that's why its been understood as sexual orientation,orientation is mind set conditioning.

(2) Gay people are human like you learn to respect,love and accept them,Morality or doing good is not measured by sexual orientation.

PS-im NOT gay but being rational.
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
OP

Comparing being largely attracted to black people to being gay is sick and erroneous
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Addietunes(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
soniabrenda:

Assist him?. How?.
There is no how u can give birth to a lefty or gay except you as a parent allowed that to be

Oh! So its the parent that forces the behavior of a lefty into his or her children's life shey? Why do we have so many funny people here? The funniest thing is that you actually think you are making sense.
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Addietunes(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
aaronson:
This op is so ignorant and misinformed and I doubt it when you wrote that you went around asking gay people about their sexual orientation,who does that?

Secondly,you have a biased mind towards the gay people,how I know,You rightly said you don't hate them again contradicted yourself when you wrote,you can never allow your daughter marry a gay, Why? if you not hateful of their sexual orientation?

Let's get this straight....(1) Gay people aren't born that way,this gay thing is an ideology and thoughts they have nursed in their mind over time and acting it out is why you call them gay that's why anybody can turn gay,its a thing of the mind and again that's why its been understood as sexual orientation,orientation is mind set conditioning.

(2) Gay people are human like you learn to respect,love and accept them,Morality or doing good is not measured by sexual orientation.

PS-im NOT gay but being rational.

There is no contradiction in my post. I didn't say i cant allow my daughter to marry a gay because I hate them, I said it because there is no way my daughter can marry a gay in the first place. Gays (men) are not and cannot be attracted sexually to ladies. So if my daughter says that she is in love with a gay, iI would definitely explain who a gay is, that's all.
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
...well all i can say is.. one man's bush-meat is another man's kenke
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by tasland(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Really love d post and d comment u guyz are debatin on,I dnt no whom to follow among u guys cos it really confusin,is dere a way we can eradicate dis tin of a GAY?
Re: What You Do Not Know About Gays by imagrg(m): 4:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Homosexuals have mental imbalance which needs medical attention. Don't encourage this anomaly please. It is evil

(1) (Reply)

Old Woman, 91, Shocked To Discover She’s Been Pregnant For 60 Years(photo&video) / People Hit By Lightning Reveal Their Scars Which Look Like Fern Leaves (photos) / I Am HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.