Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. (13201 Views)

The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) / Land,uncompleted Bulding For Sale In Mowe,ibafo / WE Rent Out Ladders And Scalfold For Bulding Construction @ Afforddable Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. by nnatom: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2015
please house,how much will it cost to build a room and parlor self contain with two toilet and one bathroom including tiling.land is available.will b grateful for your quick responses.
Re: Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. by Esdb3: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2015
It depends on you.
It can be done for 2million naira, 2million dollars even 2billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. by nnatom: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
It depends on you.

It can be done for 2million naira, 2million dollars even 2billion dollars.

thanks for your response.pls more response from the house
Re: Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. by Osinachiadinma: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2015
It depends on a lot of factors like cost of materials at the particular location, size of the building i.e room sizes and topography.

In some places, cost of settlement of area boys' problems should also be accounted for.So to get a better estimate, get a sketch and find out the prevailing cost of labour in the locality. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. by adebaxton(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Location is a major factor that determines the cost of a project, It shouldn't exceed 1.5-2m as you specified.

Where is the proposed project located?

Reach Us: 08058307787
Re: Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. by nnatom: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2015
adebaxton:
Location is a major factor that determines the cost of a project, It shouldn't exceed 1.5-2m as you specified.

Where is the proposed project located?

Bldr. Adebayo Ademola A.
access2m@hotmail.com
08027277744, 08066640003
55C9CB70

thanks
the location is at agbara Lagos state

and I will be so grateful if I can get a break down cost from the foundation to roofing
Re: Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. by nnatom: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Osinachiadinma:
It depends on a lot of factors like cost of materials at the particular location, size of the building i.e room sizes and topography.

In some places, cost of settlement of area boys' problems should also be accounted for.So to get a better estimate, get a sketch and find out the prevailing cost of labour in the locality. Thanks

thanks u sir
the room size is a standard room size
Re: Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. by adebaxton(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2015
nnatom:

thanks
the location is at agbara Lagos state

and I will be so grateful if I can get a break down cost from the foundation to roofing
Email me on access2m@hotmail.com
Will readily give you the estimate and a sketchy floor plan.

(1) (Reply)

Electric Fence\ Energy Fence Call 08132493898 / FG And Cement Producers Agree To Set Cement Prices At ₦‎7,000 To ₦‎8,000 / Fence Building With A Security House+6 bedroom duplex and boysquarter..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.