Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

5 Ways Our Parents Cheated Us During Christmas - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Ways Our Parents Cheated Us During Christmas (484 Views)

When Your Make Up Artist Is The Ex Girlfriend Your Hubby Cheated On / The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) / See Funny Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Our Parents Cheated Us During Christmas by kanaleke(m): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Christmas is a moment of fun and merriments but the way our parents played us withing those period was really funny and I laugh and laugh whenever I remember how they did it... 1.BUYING OVER SIZED CLOTHS:Our parents always buy clothes that we might keep using for the two upcoming xmas convincing us that you can't over grow the cloth thereby harbouring an inner plan of you repeating the cloth the next xmas. 2.TAKING ALL THE MONEY WE MADE DURING XMAS:They will ask you to bring all the money giving to you by relatives,returnees,friends....promising to keep it safe for you.just forget about the money the moment you succumbed giving it to them for keepsake. 3.BUYING CLOTHES SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE XMAS:Most parents will buy xmas clothes as early as 5/6months before xmas.it is an opportunity for the parents to get the cloth at a cheaper rate and you might end up wearing a jump up on the D-day(xmas). 4.THREATS:My dad will always tell us,if you take any position that is not from 1st-3rd then bid your xmas cloth goodbye.You will see us crying our eyeballs out when we mistakenly take the further positions...leave dem Jare!!. 5.BUYING CHEAP STUFFS:You will see them buying us rubbers watch,Eye glasses,Handbags,Gun etc....some will even compare these to the ones American kids wear....chaiii..God Dey.Add urs abeg
Re: 5 Ways Our Parents Cheated Us During Christmas by Esdb3: 1:45am On Aug 02, 2015
It is not yet time for this thread now.
Re: 5 Ways Our Parents Cheated Us During Christmas by gabazin080(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2015
And you call this sh*t you listed up there.
I think you need to go back to school because you don't know what cheating means

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba News Episode 3: Abobaku Calls in From His Hiding Place / Comedy Video: Clifford Owusu – There Are Two Types Of People In This World / African Adults Learn English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.