Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,596 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court (20336 Views)

Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal / Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries / Senate Forgery: Judge Threatens To Quash Police Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by sotall(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2015
k
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by odupaiye: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=AwesomeRomeo post=36518191][/quote]wailing wailers welcome onboard
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by ZACHIE: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2015
leksgcfr:
Very smart one from Justice Kolawole. The rush to get an ex pate order has been defeated. Now the case will be moved to the general cause list where all parties would have a fair ground to canvass their argument. Good for democracy and victory for law therein.
At last, someone with sense since morning
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by strongerthaneva(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:
My only problem is the Illiterate dullard occupying Aso Rock
My only problem is u the clueless senseless person occupying NL..Pls moderator show this PDP slave the way out he is too boring..
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by midolian(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:
An illiterate dullard is occupying Aso rock, and ya literate genius fada is occupying where? SMH
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Nairalandi:
Happy Sunday to all my christain brothers and sisters!

So the pagans, Muslims and the rest are not wished a happy Sunday? Talk about hypocrisy!
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by MrPedro: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2015
I agree with the judge on this, that the police, which is the executive arm should not interfer with the internal crisis of the executive arm. however, l will still disagree a bit on this on the ground that the police, whose function is to execute the law has the legal power to summon and interrogate any lawmaker who is tipped to have broken the law. in that case, the police is not "interfering, But are merely "doing their constitutional work"..

<br/>

<br/>

Meanwhile,
Here is an awoof offer! are you a lover of Gurusloaded (Gltrends) blog and
wish to have a clone of it as yours but don't know how to
design one? there's no problem. I have created a good one
and will be giving it away for as low as 4000 Naira only. The
blog is hosted on Altervista, a free web host that pays you
for using their ads and allows you use your own Google
AdSense. you can also use your own domain. they don't
place ads on your blog at all unless you want them to of
which they will pay you. I can still clone more if you need.
please call or message me on 0810 525 7797 . here's the site
address. http://www.realloaded.altervista.org
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by Ujulabelle: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
timunstopable:
It is only in Nigeria the Rich and Powerful will steal and break the law and go to court to get injunction saying they should not be prosecuted.

While someone that stole goat will get 9yrs imprisonment witout bail...

Infact if want to steal,steal big like billions cos u ll always go scot free and be rewarded by our judiciary

A court has already cleared the IG to go ahead with this case bt trust politicians they ll go and look for a judge that will dance to their tune.

The judiciary itselfs makes these politicians above the law with constant abuse of court process.

Untill we remove corruption in the Judiciary and make them truly independent forget all the campaign by buhari about fighting corruption it wont work
How do you know there was a fogery in the first place? Forget Nigeria. They are using this 2 deal with Saraki and Ekweremadu.
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by Rexology: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2015
timunstopable:
It is only in Nigeria the Rich and Powerful will steal and break the law and go to court to get injunction saying they should not be prosecuted.

While someone that stole goat will get 9yrs imprisonment witout bail...

Infact if want to steal,steal big like billions cos u ll always go scot free and be rewarded by our judiciary

A court has already cleared the IG to go ahead with this case bt trust politicians they ll go and look for a judge that will dance to their tune.

The judiciary itselfs makes these politicians above the law with constant abuse of court process.

Untill we remove corruption in the Judiciary and make them truly independent forget all the campaign by buhari about fighting corruption it wont work
What was the basis of that Judge that you said "cleared the IG" which is an agent of the EXECUTIVE to involve in a matter that borders on the LEGISLATURES (Senate rules). Where is the principle of 'SEPARATION OF POWER' amongst the three arms of Government?
An SS1Government Student knows better.
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by pedel: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
waiting for court judgement in Nigeria is like waiting for a train at the airport, at the end nothing will come out of the court rubbish, someone should tell me where kashamu case stand
You can wait for trains at London Heathrow Airport, they are very regular and available at all the terminals. grin
But Naija case is more like waiting for a ro-ro ship to berth at MMA2.
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by mceze(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:

You are a big foooooooooool for making such a comment
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Arase need to explain himself cool
oga see the letter S wey I found for ground,abeg fix am back for where him drop grin
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by san316(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rexology:

What was the basis of that Judge that you said "cleared the IG" which is an agent of the EXECUTIVE to involve in a matter that borders on the LEGISLATURES (Senate rules). Where is the principle of 'SEPARATION OF POWER' amongst the three arms of Government?
An SS1Government Student knows better.
and you as a graduate, you do not know what checks and balances is right? meaning if there is a forgery by the senate leadership, they can get away with it since they are above all checks. what Arase is doing is in order. gbam!!!
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by jomoh: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

He said, “The court is a bit wary on an ex parte proceeding to allow the plaintiff (Nnaji) to have his day in court because the courts are not created or established to supervise the National Assembly in the way and manner it will run its own constitutional duties, except where its acts border on a substantial infraction of the constitution, which goes beyond its own internal rules or procedure, or the application of its standing order.

www.punchng.com/news/senate-forgery-judge-orders-ig-to-appear-in-court/
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by jomoh: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
temitemi1:

Explain what? That forgery is not a criminal act of felony and a breach of the provision of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria? Which they swore to uphold?

Even the judge himself has made it clear.

Jaymaxxy:

He said, “The court is a bit wary on an ex parte proceeding to allow the plaintiff (Nnaji) to have his day in court because the courts are not created or established to supervise the National Assembly in the way and manner it will run its own constitutional duties, except where its acts border on a substantial infraction of the constitution, which goes beyond its own internal rules or procedure, or the application of its standing order.

www.punchng.com/news/senate-forgery-judge-orders-ig-to-appear-in-court/
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by Rexology: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
san316:
and you as a graduate, you do not know what checks and balances is right? meaning if there is a forgery by the senate leadership, they can get away with it since they are above all checks. what Arase is doing is in order. gbam!!!
My dear the principles of checks and balances does not apply in this circumstance. The principle of Checks and Balances is to Checkmate (a watch dog role) each arm of Government against 'EXCESSES' as it AFFECT the Nigerian people. The Executive arm of Government has no business in the affairs (house rule) of the Legislature. NAS is an independent arm of Government that manages its internal affairs(house rule).What the IG is doing is never in order and the Court will affirm that in no distance time. Watch out!
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by kraftykc(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
temitemi1:

Lol you didn't even read the article.

@topic, I enjoy the judge giving the IG time to explain himself and the case. But I don't know if questioning the police for investigating the NASS is the way to go.
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by NotNairalandi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
kpez:

So the pagans, Muslims and the rest are not wished a happy Sunday? Talk about hypocrisy!
May the peace of the Lord be with u,in the name of the Father,the Son and of the Holy Spirit! Say Amen.
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by tomakint: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
waiting for court judgement in Nigeria is like waiting for a train at the airport, at the end nothing will come out of the court rubbish, someone should tell me where kashamu case stand
My dear brother, this one is different.......Saraki may be on his way to Kuje or Kirikiri ......you can quote me on this one.
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by Toks2008(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
koresma26:
All this politicians hen ..they have a flat in hell

Not me

Im so different.
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by powerfulsettingz: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
tomakint:

My dear brother, this one is different.......Saraki may be on his way to Kuje or Kirikiri ......you can quote me on this one.
I will surely quote you on it, that only happens on banana Republic
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by leksgcfr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
ZACHIE:
At last, someone with sense since morning

Thanks bro.
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by omolami: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Why are our Nigerian police so gullible? Its seems their leadership don't know their boundaries when it comes to execution of duties. The last IGP fumbled under Gej and was booted out, Arase the new IGP is already fumbling under Buhari. Very soon too, he will eat his pounded yam as yam
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
the needful pls

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
NotNairalandi:
May the peace of the Lord be with u,in the name of the Father,the Son and of the Holy Spirit! Say Amen.

A very big amen ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilapidated Buildings At Ogun Police Headquarters (Photos) / Magu Failed To Remit N48billion Loot Including Seized Jets, Hotels— Salami Panel / Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.