Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice (647 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by olawalepopoola: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2015
It has been observed that some governors of the APC are working to circumvent justice in the forgery case against the senate clerk and the principal officers (Sen. Bukola Saraki and Ekweremadu)! I total disagree with this! Impunity must be stopped in our nation! If sign register your voice against the withdrawal of the case from court as the APC governors forum has be accused off! SAY YES to support the probe and NO to kick against the probe

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by olawalepopoola: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Yes
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by missionmex(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Source da?
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by olawalepopoola: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2015
missionmex:
Source da?
Read today's punch online!
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by missionmex(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Read today's punch online!
ok. But right now na church things.
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by uniqueflash(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2015
even if our opinions re contrary justice has to be done
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by likata: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2015
forgery is no longer a big deal in Nigeria.after all our president waec result came out of Mohammed Buhari's template.all cases were withdrawn.
so i say ....YES
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by teejayshow(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Yes
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol These yoruba losers!!! If you like gather 10 million yes,the case is no going to have any headway
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by after1: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lol These yoruba losers!!! If you like gather 10 million yes,the case is no going to have any headway

This miserable old fool is always screaming Yoruba everywhere. At your age, poverty and foolishness have turned you to a senseless troll. Rest in pieces old man. Spits on your large head.
Re: Say No To Senate Case Removal - Register Your Voice by henchamb(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Where will i vote yes for upgrade of your grammar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: How Fayose Escaped Impeachment, By Lere Olayinka / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight / Kogi Election : Power Rotation! Kogi West, Central Protest To Buhari, Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.