Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) (67813 Views)

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Youngmolis: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Dats 2 severe
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by avast007: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2015
what a pity....
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2015
that serves him right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2015
EyinadeAdemola:
More reason why our girls in Nigeria are superb.they will never go this far.a known devil is better than unknown angel.#i rest my case
be deceiving yourself grin

no be nl you dey where a nigerian woman sliced off her husband's phenese while he was asleep because of this same third leg wey no dey stay one place. The man was planning to marry second wife and so the woman said if she can't have him to herself no one else will. Police claimed she's on the run. The woman left the helpless man and took off with her kids

summary nigerian women are worse when it comes to lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2015
That is not a 60 year old man so I call this a fake story with fake pictures posted to make it look authentic.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by efemenaslectura: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
flyca:
She is straffing another woman's husband and still claiming right of possession over it. Taaah! sad

The man sef na Mr Shamelessness. See his face. E dey pain am wellu weeeeeelu cheesy
# singing #

grin

Cheesos I love you welu welu welu welu gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2015
sm galz ar really agent of devil.
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2015
maverickdude:
At 60 nd a father of 6..what does he want again ,ur case is rili pathetic

his is not 60 dear fake passport on board'''''''''''
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2015
EyinadeAdemola:
More reason why our girls in Nigeria are superb.they will never go this far.a known devil is better than unknown angel.#i rest my case
our ladies will do worse
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by donodion(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Nitefury:
Damn embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

Dude's face is screwed...
Meanwhile I don't know why I'm not buying the rape story. It could be true though, but I feel she only caught Groundnut (Epa) with her friend screwing..

Despite being a "PIMPtress" grin grin she still can't afford to share her man..

Anyways, when he wakes up, he'll tell us his own version of the story..
That's y the general public need to make care before commenting on issue of rap.e .

Loverboy was having affair with the" Ugandian Madam Trolley "close friend.Unfortunately they took their Quickie sessions to Madam pimps crib and pumping away.
love-vendor to another love-vendor that's a huge disrespect and the vexed one took to applying the rule book by stabbing and slashing him badly.
There's no r.ape case here.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Nitefury: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2015
donodion:

That's y the general public need to make care before commenting on issue of rap.e .

Loverboy was having affair with the" Ugandian Madam Trolley "close friend.Unfortunately they took their Quickie sessions to Madam pimps crib and pumping away.
Pímp to another pìmp that's a huge disrespect and the vexed one took to applying the rule book by stabbing and slashing him badly.
There's no r.ape case here.

You feel me sire... As a matter of fact, the alleged rape victim and the police also have their own version of the story.

So in all, about five versions to this story. That of the attacker, the alleged rape victim, hospitalized Epa, the police and the "Truth".

We can be rest assured since the police we're talking about here aren't the NPF, they'll surely get to the root of the matter.
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by tziz(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Wow, if the lady had moved her hand a bit to the right, the scar wuldv been perfect. Dude wuldve looked like Scarr from Lion king or Subzero. What a waste!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by olatade(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Dude should be called "scar face" from now henceforth
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Umuchoke:
60-year-old man! I can't believe it was a rape case. A man of his age can't force a fully grown ho into sex. Shame!
You think so?
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by tivta(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Women are always right
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by maverickdude(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Cyriloha:

his is not 60 dear fake passport on board'''''''''''
seem so...i was thinkin he had a face surgery
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by sellYourCar: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Correct facial branding undecided
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by maverickdude(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Fourwinds:
thank u for picking this phrase. tell me the man lying on dat hospital bed., does he look like a sixty years old.?? until this is clarified., I don't believe the story
I wonda oo..he z nt 60.dtz sure
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by maverickdude(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2015
kpez:

I don't know about father of 6 but does his photo there look like a man anywhere near 60?
he doesnt luk like a man who is 60

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Umuchoke(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2015
missKiffy:

You think so?
It is so
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by donodion(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Nitefury:

You feel me sire... As a matter of fact, the alleged rape victim and the police also have their own version of the story.

So in all, about five versions to this story. That of the attacker, the alleged rape victim, hospitalized Epa, the police and the "Truth".

We can be rest assured since the police we're talking about here aren't the NPF, they'll surely get to the root of the matter.

Good observation.Now I have an amusing question; Which tribe in Nigeria bares " Epa" (groundnut). Not Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa or Edo....or is he one of those foreign chaps with Naija passport?

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Totoooooooooooooooo
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by logica(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol...Epa...60 year old father of 6...
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Mznaett: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
D guyz face lukz funny lol embarassed

check my signature for d rest
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by scarr: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
tziz:
Wow, if the lady had moved her hand a bit to the right, the scar wuldv been perfect. Dude wuldve looked like Scarr from Lion king or Subzero. What a waste!! undecided

I heard my name!!
smiley

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
maverickdude:
seem so...i was thinkin he had a face surgery

But that lady wicked oo. shoo ooh no to chuk that guy eye she want oo
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by ManTiger(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mr. Epa, 60yrs old father of 6!

Even though these babes are prostitute, you still have to consent them before knacking their akpako nah.
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Xmen149(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
(in Rihana's voice)Mama.mama.mama.i just shot a men down....
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by tziz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
scarr:

I heard my name!!
smiley
Lolzzzzzzzzzz.
I purposely put d doube "r" at d end of d scar so i go call u out. How u dey na?
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by Nitefury: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
donodion:

Good observation.Now I have an amusing question; Which tribe in Nigeria bares " Epa" (groundnut). Not Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa or Edo....or is he one of those foreign chaps with Naija passport?

Sire I've got no idea. Perhaps one of the minority tribes. And it definitely wouldn't have same meaning with the Yoruba word.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by abnsugbe: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
kodlins:
Jesus!! This is so pathetic

Anger management is needed for our generation

gud for him...a scar he will never figet till he dies...i love dat
Re: Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) by wiseoneking: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian man named Epa is currently fighting for his life in a hospital in Malaysia. According to the story circulating from Uganda, his alleged girlfriend Phiona Namatovu aka Aaliyah, a Ugandan babe operating in Malaysia stabbed him after he stepped in her house for a steamy romp.

According to reports, Namatovu accuses the Nigerian boyfriend of raping one of her girlfriends for
hours. Epa is reportedly a 60-year-old father of 6. Aaliyah is allegedly into trafficking Ugandan girls to Malaysia for prostitution.

Aaliyah is said to have gotten shocked seeing her partner on her pal. As she wept in pain and agony, she picked up a sharp object and brought him down. She is reportedly currently being held by the Malaysian police for attempted murder.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/graphic-photos-ugandan-babe-stabs.html

Life without Christ is Crisis. If you got Christ in your life, just thank God, if you are without Christ but just on Christian religion, act fast to develope relationship with Jesus. A 60 yrs old true christian that loves and fear Jesus woulnt have been such a victim of such. TRY JESUS. It pays to serve Him. HAPPY SUNDAY/AUGUST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.