Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Appointment Of Minister Is Just A Means Of Compasating Party Loyalist.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Minister Is Just A Means Of Compasating Party Loyalist.... (639 Views)

Kogi: Atiku Accused Of Trying To Install Loyalist As Deputy Governor / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / What Is The Need Of Minister When We Have Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Of Minister Is Just A Means Of Compasating Party Loyalist.... by duro4real(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2015
I sit down and I wonder what the function of ministers are. With what we have see so far under this administration, ministerial appointment is just a means of compesating party loyalist especially in the case of Nigeria..... I know my submission is highly debatable but yet i av reasons. Without Minister of petroleum in place, two refiniries has commenced preliminary production, reform is being carried out in NNPC. Without minister of power, we have improved power supply unlike before. Without minister for defense, battle against boko haram continued. Without Minister of Education, policy are being made. Without minister for Finance, revenue allocation increased, bail out was given to States and so on. Which means ministerial post is just another channel for corruption, Permanent Secretaries are the main men. Buhari govt should reduce the number of ministries to the minimum, so as to reduce cost of governance
Re: Appointment Of Minister Is Just A Means Of Compasating Party Loyalist.... by NCP: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2015
duro4real:

Appointment Of Minister Is Just A Means Of Compasating Party Loyalist.... by duro4real(m): 8:53am

I sit down and I wonder what the function of
ministers are. With what we have see so far
under this administration, ministerial appointment
is just a means of compesating party loyalist
especially in the case of Nigeria.....
I know my submission is highly debatable but yet
i av reasons. Without Minister of petroleum in
place, two refiniries has commenced preliminary
production, reform is being carried out in NNPC.
Without minister of power, we have improved
power supply unlike before. Without minister for
defense, battle against boko haram continued.
Without Minister of Education, policy are being
made. Without minister for Finance, revenue
allocation increased, bail out was given to States
and so on.
Which means ministerial post is just another
channel for corruption, Permanent Secretaries
are the main men. Buhari govt should reduce the
number of ministries to the minimum, so as to
reduce cost of governance

Yhup. @topic, Ministerial Appointments is a way of COMPASATING loyal party members. I concur with you bro.
Re: Appointment Of Minister Is Just A Means Of Compasating Party Loyalist.... by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Mi o gborii
Re: Appointment Of Minister Is Just A Means Of Compasating Party Loyalist.... by wordcat(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let Baba continue without Ministers joor

(1) (Reply)

Petition: Nigerian Army Insistent On Death Sentence / What Is VP Osinbajo Doing To This Man? (photos) / Cameroon Expels 3 Thousand Nigerians In Fight Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.