Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ooh! They Have Started Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ooh! They Have Started Again. (522 Views)

I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / What Are D Signs You Are Not Called By God Even Though You Have Started A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooh! They Have Started Again. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2015
It's sunday morning... everywhere around my street is noise... different churches, different noise. abeg shey we can't just have one church in an area? Cele, redeem, winners, c $ s, EGI, deeper, embassy... n other single room churches scatter my hood. this noise is getting too much. Don't we have laws in this country?

1 Like

Re: Ooh! They Have Started Again. by menesheh(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2015
blac2yte:
It's sunday morning... everywhere around my street is noise... different churches, different noise. abeg shey we can't just have one church in an area? Cele, redeem, winners, c $ s, EGI, deeper, embassy... n other single room churches scatter my hood. this noise is getting too much. Don't we have laws in this country?

The absurdity is pretty much unbearable. There is nothing you can do at present than to bear it. We have bunches of irrational holy individuals who think and reason along with the amount of money they will make today not mind the discomfort they create to others outside their realm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooh! They Have Started Again. by shobroy10(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Leant to be tolerable that's Wat Islam thought us even though we are not to use our doings to inconvenient our neighbors still yet don't create a fuss from ur right

1 Like

Re: Ooh! They Have Started Again. by herald9: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2015
In our small Street, we have like 5 churches, in the adjoining Street, we have up to 4. One just open recently adjacent to my house but due to low in flux of customers, he's closed up for the moment... I don't know what plans the dude might be plotting.

This particular one opposite us is a definition of hell. These people have been keeping their fellowship twice daily for one week now.

At night you can't sleep, in the morning no peace of mind.

Today is Sunday, lawd I surrender my small ears into you hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooh! They Have Started Again. by Tallesty1(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Power on your generator if you don't have light.

Get a good amplifier and two big sized foreign speakers.

Look for a sound ahuja.

Then fire on ogene music and volume it high.

Let's see who will complain first......

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? / Saudi Arabia Government To Pay $80000 To Victims Of The Crane Accident / James And John: At The Cross...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.