Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... (79536 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching / "Pressure On Buhari To Stop Anti-Corruption War" - VP Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by slap1(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2015
That's for the sake of public relations. It doesn't imply Nigeria will be better because of it. But it's nice of him.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by xreal: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2015
God bless this government.

If it were some clueless ones, you would see full army battalion with Toyota Hilux carrying a 'No Road' sign; at every 4km leading to that eatery.

E go con tire the owner of the eatery sef.

But in this case, I will also like to have a meal in Chop Sticks.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by UNLEASHED(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Were you walking around the eatry with a professional camera hung on your neck?
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Benojiaku4all(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
When will I ever be FTC. Osinbade try sha
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by ENDTIMES: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=Goldmaxx post=36520660]Nonsense hw is it my

Sorry na land,I dey buy...

Your ban no be here ... I sure say e go long reach the land wey you buy. grin
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Lattop(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2015
DEngineer:
she want you to remember how hard it was to see officials of the past administration. Are you that dull? Or you are being TANoid
am not a Tanoid though but must u qoute me Afterall the OP even appreciate me opening her thread

Pls don't ever quote me again
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Hammefeez: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Nonsense
. Sorry na land,I dey buy...

Some people could not comment on first page because of your stupidity.
Seek their forgiveness
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Fkforyou(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Make I hear word jare, na wetin she take snap am...? if na her phone how comes I dey see HMK studios below...? abi she just dey carry camera all about incase of opportunity like this

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by missKiffy(f): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2015
DEngineer:
she want you to remember how hard it was to see officials of the past administration. Are you that dull? Or you are being TANoid
Knockout cheesy
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by JBismarck(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2015
2019 campaign in earnest. APC is good with media. Strategy is all that matters in selling any product. Nice one.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by missKiffy(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2015
toopsy22:
NOW I NEED A PICTURE OF SAMBORIBOBO IN AN EATERY
That I doubt you can ever see
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by yousee(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2015
crispberry:
Lol. I am an APC member but this doesn't mean change na cheesy cheesy naija people sha grin grin
For the past 16yrs, what the OP just shared can only happen in dreamland. Who born you enter eatery wey VP dey chop?
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by joseph1832(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Now that's our VP Osinbajo! Compare him to the former one, and you'll know there's a vast difference.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by crispberry(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
yousee:

For the past 16yrs, what the OP just shared can only happen in dreamland. Who born you enter eatery wey VP dey chop?

But did anyone try to?
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by philips70(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015
DEngineer:

Specify it for the ode to comprehend better. They paid hard currencies just to meet with common ministers in the last administration. To meet with mama Peace, apart from hard currencies you have to get a very strong worded recommendation letter from a highly placed person. Permit me to say Sycophancy was given a new meaning in that administration. Just picture the reason GEJ lost in Aso Rock in the elections, the people don tire!!!
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by walemoney007(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2015
moneybag100:
Good. Mario gotze approved.
men dis ur pix really made me LOL grin
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by talktokingsley1(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2015
So were is d picture u snapped with him? Y not post it so we confirm?
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Pierocash(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
frofessor Osibande.we lof
u
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2015
shadelek:
You should have remind him that we are waiting for the fulfilment of the promises made during their campaign period most especially, #1=$1
let me remind you that you still need to work on your grammar

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by timota(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2015
EyinadeAdemola:
That's the man,not all those crooks forming uche face.our leaders are supposed to be approachable.Am sure the lady will just go to IG and caption it;chilling with my Vice president.and please prof,stop taking sprite its too sugary why not cold trophy or cold legend we all love you
u know the vp is a pastor,he can't take beer and he can't womanise
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by brownlolly(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Motherfvcker angry
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by BabaO2: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
shadelek:
You should have remind him that we are waiting for the fulfilment of the promises made during their campaign period most especially, #1=$1
Go to English class first
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Dracula27: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
She saw him in an eatery,
then she ran to a studio (HMK Studios) as seen at the bottom of the picture,
That explains the perfectly leveled studio picture.
Then......
Mtcheew! Lie bad ooo!
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by CharlesPhc: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
What happened to his office that he had to hold a meeting in a public eatery?
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by jide333(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
ok...

end,,

plz end

ok

keep looking

die

apc's shit

as always

agree?

if nay?

go kiss

your mother's

rotten pu s sy!

Now end

Shikinah

Gbam
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by repogirl(f): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
So? Is still part of the paparazzi nah? Our celebrity president and VP trying to seem relevant. grin
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by yommen: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2015
crispberry:
Lol. I am an APC member but this doesn't mean change na cheesy cheesy naija people sha grin grin

you just saw something that has never happened in the history of Nigeria and you said it doesn't mean change? now what else does it mean then?
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
This lady must walk around with a professional high definition camera at all times.. undecided
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by deltateam: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
" Let her come"? Like seriously?
In this period of female suicide bombers and terrorists.
So what am I to learn?
That our VP is accessible and thus kidnappable.

Mr VP oya kwontinu.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by LajaLaba: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
spacebus:
Tinubu should try it na
Igbo Alert grin
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
EyinadeAdemola:
That's the man,not all those crooks forming uche face.our leaders are supposed to be approachable.Am sure the lady will just go to IG and caption it;chilling with my Vice president.and please prof,[size=14pt]stop taking sprite its too sugary why not cold trophy or cold legend[/size] we all love you

angry angry So you want Pastor Osinbajo to drink alcohol in public, something wailing wailers will wail at? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.