Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Export Business Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Business Guide (491 Views)

How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital / How U Can Start Your Export Business And Start Making Up To #200,000 Monthly / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Export Business Guide by Fyneuz(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2015
In Nigeria today so much emphasis has been on how to import goods and services from other countries like the US,Dubai, UK and or China and sell them at a cheaper rate here and make more profits. As well as this kind of business has its possible potentials there could be another twist to it and that is doing the opposite- Exports.
A friend of mine who has been in this business for the past 4years plus showed me how he's been doing this business and has been making millions of naira from it and today if you're interested in learning this trade so that you can as well have your own share of this hidden secret you can contact me through my whatsapp number 08165328235 or mail me at fyneuz@gmail.com.
This guide will take you by the hand and show you which products you can export and make big money. It will equally show you where and how to get authentic foreign buyers or if you want to be a middle man between the buyers and suppliers this guide will teach you all that you need to know and make profit from this business.
He said he needed only 30 Nigerians. So for you to be among these lucky Nigerians act fast by contacting me immediately via this contacts
Whatsapp 08165328235
Email fyneuz@gmail.com
Cheers to all.
Re: Export Business Guide by SupremeNG: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Nice business, i know someone that is doing well in export business. It give good cash as you said. But just make sure you are for real. Dont eat my fellow NairaLander #WE-ARE-ONE-FAMAILY. For guide on how to shop on konga read this www.supreme.com.ng/konga-online-shopping-guidelines-on-www-konga-com/
Re: Export Business Guide by Godmother(f): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2015
@Fyneuz

Nice one, will contact

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Export Business Today / Moringa Seeds And Cotton Seeds Needed / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.