Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) (4561 Views)

Maid Wanted Her Salary Raised, See What She Did. (pic) / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / When The Bride’s Maid Is Also The Groom’s Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2015
lol,, probably some people will think with their third leg, while some will not. So if you are the man in this situation, what will you do if you find your maid like this............ Good morning.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2015
I would definitely tell her to wear sometin better than this.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2015
can't have such a careless maid

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by maverickdude(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Ha job is finishd in my house undecided,if i tell ha to wear smtin beta,she wil probably try again next time and dt can b disastrous
Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by acenazt: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Na to pull my trousers penetrate that thing like arrow.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by delishpot: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2015
What should your wife do if her driver arrives like this?
Do same

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by nairalife2013(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2015
My maid!? I ll tell her to dress well and tell my wife to warn her seriously lest she spoilt my kids or disgrace her self in front of my visitors! Wtf! Me fuc-k my Maid!? So that she stay under the same roof and plan against my wife? No. I cant do that...Not to the kind of woman am married to that loves me to stupidity, if thatz the word to explain love to the fullest with childish innocence!!!
I once had a maid who behaved like she wanted me to have carnal knowledge of her. She wasnt very explicit tho. Alas she left unceremoniously. My wife told me she told her friend we did not allow her to go out once in a while to fuc-k. There was this one that came. She stayed in the house a couple of months... we let her go for a two day home visit. When she came back my wife carried out a preg test on her a month later - she was pregnant. We had to go and drop her. The sister she stayed with called us back a week later that we should come and pick her back. But she's pregnant na! We queried. We have removed it, the sister said. We sat there, me and my wife, starring unbelievably at ourselves for minutes, really mesmerized!!! She was just 15, but curvy, fair and pretty with some mounds of breast. I still want to cry when I remember and think of my own kids at that age! My wife refused to take her back...thinking she will do it again.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
nairalife2013:
My maid!? I ll tell her to dress well and tell my wife to warn her seriously lest she spoilt my kids or disgrace her self in front of my visitors! Wtf! Me fuc-k my Maid!? So that she stay under the same roof and plan against my wife? No. I cant do that...Not to the kind of woman am married to that loves me to stupidity, if thatz the word to explain love to the fullest with childish innocence!!!
I once had a maid who behaved like she wanted me to have carnal knowledge of her. She wasnt very explicit tho. Alas she left unceremoniously. My wife told me she told her friend we did not allow her to go out once in a while to fuc-k. There was this one that came. She stayed in the house a couple of months... we let her go for a two day home visit. When she came back my wife carried out a preg test on her a month later - she was pregnant. We had to go and drop her. The sister she stayed with called us back a week later that we should come and pick her back. But she's pregnant na! We queried. We have removed it, the sister said. We sat there, me and my wife, starring unbelievably at ourselves for minutes, really mesmerized!!! She was just 15, but curvy, fair and pretty with some mounds of breast. I still want to cry when I remember and think of my own kids at that age! My wife refused to take her back...thinking she will do it again.
wooo. Thank jah for you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by nairalife2013(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
delishpot:
What should your wife do if her driver arrives like this?
Do same
but my wife prefer them with less muscles and average height! she stares at black guys my size and I get jealous like a leedl gul undecided she even call one of my friends that possess a striking resemblance to me MY NUMBER TWO! or atimes MY HUSBAND! cry

Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by delishpot: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
nairalife2013:
but my wife prefer them with less muscles and average height! she stares at black guys my size and I get jealous like a leedl gul undecided she even call one of my friends that possess a striking resemblance to me MY NUMBER TWO! or atimes MY HUSBAND! cry

Haha, ok lets do it like this, do unto her what your wife will do unto a guy who falls into the category of guys she likes cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by nairalife2013(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
delishpot:

Haha, ok lets do it like this, do unto her what your wife will do unto a guy who falls into the category of guys she likes cool
I also like ladies that look like my wife. But such ladies are very few. My wife resembles kim. Everything but larger bursts! kiss I dont fuc-k her friends, she wouldn't fuc-k any1 except me, no matter the closeness. The kind of eye men trail her with when we go out scares my ass out! Some older well-boxed up men even tell me to my face "boy, u dey fuc-k this kind pretty lady where na people like us suppose fuc-k!" angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Maid Is Making Your Bed Like This(photo+) by oladeledave: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits of Walking

An average Nigeria will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

http://fruitsandhealthyliving..com/2015/07/walking-health-benefits.html

(1) (Reply)

Funny Joke : Fainting Space Part 1 / Children Again / Maths competition (Solve This Equation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.