Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed Urgently (577 Views)

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed / Barbing Salon Vs Cybercafe/business Centre With 500k Capital. Advice Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by kweenkong(f): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2015
please house I need urgent advice on how to go about this.

In January I took a loan from a private loan company with a plan to service it via my salary as the facility was given with my salary as a means of payback.

unfortunately since February till date I have only been paid salary once as we have been having issues in my place of employment. since then I have been struggling to meet up my commitment on my loan.

as it is the has closed down with no written disengagement letter but an oral discussion with my boss encouraging us to stay off till things get better.

I have been looking at other ways of surviving or employment but nothing has come through yet .

I want to visit my employer and have him write me a termination letter or should I resign , this is to open a discussion with the credit company to re arrange my loan to spread it over a period of time with a comfortable monthly remittance.

Note : it is not a bank.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by grownaira: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2015
kweenkong:
please house I need urgent advice on how to go about this.

In January I took a loan from a private loan company with a plan to service it via my salary as the facility was given with my salary as a means of payback.

unfortunately since February till date I have only been paid salary once as we have been having issues in my place of employment. since then I have been struggling to meet up my commitment on my loan.

as it is the has closed down with no written disengagement letter but an oral discussion with my boss encouraging us to stay off till things get better.

I have been looking at other ways of surviving or employment but nothing has come through yet .

I want to visit my employer and have him write me a termination letter or should I resign , this is to open a discussion with the credit company to re arrange my loan to spread it over a period of time with a comfortable monthly remittance.

Note : it is not a bank.

Just write to the credit company explaining to them the situation at your place of employment. They have no option but to rearrange the loan repayment.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by paking(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Let the credit company know you have lost your job, the loan terms will be re-negotiated, They have no choice
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Brownzola(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is my advice. Tell the loan people to renegotiate repayment term for you. About your work. Let me use this medium to give u an information. What you need now is Plan B. What is Plan B? This is the second plan apart from white cola job. Business to be precise. Since I have realized one can lost plan A which is job any time I have decided to Go for plan B instead and trust me I can never work for anybody. Since I have been in business no more borrowing. Becos if I take job I will still live with loan and there will be no time for me to think anything outside salary. Let's talk how you can get started. Serious minded only pls. God is ur strength. Remember the richest people on earth are business men. Start one today. Call or whatapp 07035071971. Fb Abidemi Blessing Kayode
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by kweenkong(f): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2015
thank you all for your responses , I have written to them and hope to get a reply today . will keep u update d.

(1) (Reply)

A Business Lesson To Learn This Week / Open Letter To FASHOLA On Website Scandal / Cbn’s Push For Better Exchange Rate Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.