Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

20 Men Who Have Dated And Dumped Actress, Stella Damasus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Men Who Have Dated And Dumped Actress, Stella Damasus (1066 Views)

6 Reasons Why Toyin Aimakhu And Seun Egbegbe Shouldn't Have Dated / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / 6 Celebrities Who Have Dated Their Friends' Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Men Who Have Dated And Dumped Actress, Stella Damasus by eNIGERIA: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2015
In all fairness, actress and mother of two, (Isabella and Angelica), Stella Damasus is sumptuously beautiful, smashing, sassy, swerving and no doubt endowed with all the physical assets that could simply pass as collateral for a billion dollar loan. She wears an innocent look that makes you think she can’t hurt a fly and it has won her more and more admirers.

However, those who know her too well seem to have a different notion of the Delta State born thespian. One of them said, ‘that thing between her thighs is always itching her’. Whatever that means, I don’t know. Some even say she loves to go down low with anything in trousers and does it as if it’s going out of fashion. However the case maybe, some busy body olofofos gave me the run-down of all the men the actress has had dealings with, romantically, so I decided to x-ray them in your favourite Gist Hangout hoping it will make an interesting read or don’t you think so too? Whether or not, just please read on since you are here already…READ MORE: http://www./movietv-personalities/exclusive-20-men-who-dated-and-dumped-actress-stella-damasus/
Re: 20 Men Who Have Dated And Dumped Actress, Stella Damasus by BRIGHTTAZ: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Next pls

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Who Have Dated And Dumped Actress, Stella Damasus by fromnigeria(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Who send you this one na.
Of what use is the list to anyone, especially myself.

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Who Have Dated And Dumped Actress, Stella Damasus by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Aproko!

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Who Have Dated And Dumped Actress, Stella Damasus by henribj(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Ok thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Breaking News : FUTA Website Hacked (photos) / So strange! Am I The Only Person Viewing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.