Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... (2177 Views)

Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder / Judicial Council Queries Justice Yunusa For Colluding With Ricky Tarfa / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
ahaz:
am not surprised if you mention butatai

Your mind is programmed, engaged and preset to reading motives. There is no correlation between the two.

Free yourself from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... by PRYCE(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
midolian:
Honestly I strongly agree with him. Badeh should have made this known b4 the expiration of GEJ's regime. Badeh gave Nigerians hope by words of the mouth when he was in power.

The day the man vowed Boko will be history was when the Chibok girls were abducted. Fast forward to a week or so, the man said he knows where the chibok girls are buh doesn't want to use force to rescue them...(well, this is not really a problem)

Lemme also remind u that Alex badeh announced a ceasefire deal in Oct. 2014 which the Boko boys never asked 4. Hmm, could this be owing to his incompetence? Or could there be more to this? Only time will tell

Do I still need to remind you of those soldiers that were charged for mutiny cos they complained of not bn well equiped? How did Badeh and co react to this? ...In short, the big question is, Why is he just saying this now?
I know bout all the points you mentioned! And I acknowledge that Nigerians Have got this mentality of unflinching loyalty to the 'hands that feed me' ( Gov't of the day) Infact NOT ONLY NIGERIANS.... I'm yet to see a Gov't official around the world that openly condemns his principal or the body he heads.

Badeh has his problems for sure but what you're saying is far different from 'the northern genocide' this Northerner's purporting.

What you pointed out was Badeh's incompetence....!
Re: Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are right.

Minimah = Ihejirika

Unless they are telling us something we already know.
I think it's time to start ignoring these tribalists, I blame media houses for carrying this story.
Re: Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... by midolian(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
PRYCE:
I know bout all the points you mentioned! And I acknowledge that Nigerians Have got this mentality of unflinching loyalty to the 'hands that feed me' ( Gov't of the day) Infact NOT ONLY NIGERIANS.... I'm yet to see a Gov't official around the world that openly condemns his principal or the body he heads.

Badeh has his problems for sure but what you're saying is far different from 'the northern genocide' this Northerner's purporting.

What you pointed out was Badeh's incompetence....!
I Agree with you to an extent..buh bro, it is "incompetence" on one part, and it is another thing on another part. We can't overlook or hide Badeh's flaws under the shade of "incompetence". What I am saying isn't totally different from what Gubio said. The man said, from the statement Badeh made, it gives him away to have deliberately led innocent soldiers to their early grave, and to have caused the death of many north-easterners concurrently(GENOCIDE). If the soldiers can say they were ill-equipped and Alex Badeh could come out to deny it..and subsequently leading some other soldiers to the war front with the first-hand knowledge of the situation of things, what should we call that? You and I know if the soldiers are not well equipped in times like that, it means the civilians are jst dead pple awaiting burials.

Bro, this is human lives we are talking about. Gubio isn't wrong to have said all he said.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... by PRYCE(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
midolian:
I Agree with you to an extent..buh bro, it is "incompetence" on one part, and it is another thing on another part. We can't overlook or hide Badeh's flaws under the shade of "incompetence". What I am saying isn't totally different from what Gubio said. The man said, from the statement Badeh made, it gives him away to have deliberately led innocent soldiers to their early grave, and to have caused the death of many north-easterners concurrently(GENOCIDE). If the soldiers can say they were ill-equipped and Alex Badeh could come out to deny it..and subsequently leading some other soldiers to the war front with the first-hand knowledge of the situation of things, what should we call that? You and I know if the soldiers are not well equipped in times like that, it means the civilians are jst dead pple awaiting burials.

Bro, this is human lives we are talking about. Gubio isn't wrong to have said all he said.
I understand! Badeh's all about his stomach... But the problem of Inadequate equipments was well beyond Badeh and to some extent, Well beyond even GEJ and that's where the US and Amnesty International comes in. For reasons known to the US (probably the LGBT ish or "human rights abuses"wink, They placed a weapons embargo on Nigeria... Nigeria whereas were cautious not to hurt their 'ALLY' by opting for another producer ( Russia and their former soviet brothers or China Whom are OPEN US competitors). When GEJ finally damned em and went for soviet Weapons Believe it or not The US began Sabotaging GEJ'S administration covertly... I can't tell you what they did but I know they did.

I think Badeh's was in the form of Financial corruption and crass non challance! During my days In Maiduguri, a soldier working just outside our quarters openly said he did not receive his Allowances since the insurgency started and he wasn't motivated no more.... Also on Intel gathering and perfect execution of Missions based on those intel.
Re: Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... by nwadiuko1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Too much gworo and fura de nunu
Re: Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... by midolian(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lalasticlala, this thing neva ripe for FP? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Western Nigeria Most Economically Viable Region / How Igbo's Live 5years After Running To Yoruba Land / Bishop Kukah And His Brand Of Politics By Fr Enwerem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.