Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next (820 Views)

VIDEO: The Young Man Who Speaks Exactly Like President Buhari / See Man Who Looks And Talks Like President Buhari-(photo & Video) / How Nigerian Chief Of Air Staff, Travels In Style Like President Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by sdindan: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
If you're to suggest which country will you like President Buhari to tour next?
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Paris grin

And rome grin

And dubai for shoppng
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by bjdon: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Brazil to play soccer on the beach
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by walemoney007(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Brazil or russia,mak e go fvck ashawo
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by dapyd1(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2015
My bathroom.
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by 400billionman: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
sdindan:
If you're to suggest which country will you like President Buhari to tour next?

Burundi or Djibouti. ..

Mumu traveller.. OBJ pickin..
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by holatin(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Nairaland- where all type of questions are asked
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by MalcoImX: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Somebody is doing all he could so that you and your children will have a better place called home and all you could do is to joke with all the efforts. I wouldn't want to pray your life be run the way past administrations were about to run this country aground.
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by queenzibah(f): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Somebody is doing all he could so that you and your children will have a better place called home and all you could do is to joke with all the efforts. I wouldn't want to pray your life be run the way past administrations were about to run this country aground.
the same way he have been killing our children even our corpers on 2011. Thanks
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by sdindan: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
leave sentiments and call a spade a spade
I supported him but now am off
he's vision less
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by MalcoImX: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
the same way he have been killing our children even our corpers on 2011. Thanks
What are you talking about?
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by MalcoImX: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
sdindan:

leave sentiments and call a spade a spade
I supported him but now am off
he's vision less
If you're unable to see improvements in Nigeria's situation, then I don't think you've ever been with him.
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by queenzibah(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
What are you talking about?
tell someone to explain to you , blind man can't read na
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by sdindan: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
If you're unable to see improvements in Nigeria's situation, then I don't think you've ever been with him.
pls mention one of his achievements since two months or for ever remain silent
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by MalcoImX: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
sdindan:

pls mention one of his achievements since two months or for ever remain silent
How can I do that when you have your mind made up. Ya know this topic looks like a Joke Section one.
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Beremx compound...
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by MalcoImX: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
tell someone to explain to you, blind man can't read na
Blind ke? Do I look like Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Which Will You Like President Buhari To Tour Next by queenzibah(f): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Blind ke? Do I look like Nnamdi Kanu?
dnt u knw ur name again ?

(1) (Reply)

Norway's Police Only Fired Two Bullets Last Year... And No One Was Killed / Nasarawa Airports Project? Is That What We Need? / President Buhari Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors For NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.