Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? (759 Views)

On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches? / Why Do Some Churches Shout "Amen! Amen! Amen! Fire!"? / Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by Feranmicharles(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
I've been to some churches and I'd noticed something common,mostly in all the churches "seperation of seat".

There was a time I and my sis attended a church,as we both walk in handskiss we were suddenly seperated,the usher pointed to the right,showing my sis where women sits and to the right where men sits.

Pls why is this common in nmost churches Is it biblical or what?

lalasticlala
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by holatin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
let me phone a friend
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
For Space Easy passage plus that I don't want to be sweating and perceiving rubbish!! Proper ventilation

But guy wer ur brain km dey!?
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by Swaggzkid: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Op do really want to know it's done that way?
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by Esdb3: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Either you went to the business oriented church or it was a special sunday.

Hope you know minister's seat is different from congregation's and the choir's too.
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by demmy0325(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
And how is this a topic... I will de-activate ma acct if this thread makes fp.. angry..

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by eipreel(f): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
For the young nursing mothers who have to urgently breastfeed to do so comfortably grin

Beht op wetin consain u with sit arrangement fa undecided
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by kossyablaze(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Touchn body don add money

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by dapyd1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
I've kit seen that before.
Maybe the leaders of the church noticed a trend and decided the best way to curb it is to separate the seats. At least it's just for a few hours.
On the other hand, it will not allow communication between sexes and the church is still one of the best grounds to find a life partner, no matter what people say or exception cases.
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by dapyd1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
I've not seen that before.
Maybe the leaders of the church noticed a trend and decided the best way to curb it is to separate the seats. At least it's just for a few hours.
On the other hand, it will not allow communication between sexes and the church is still one of the best grounds to find a life partner, no matter what people say or exception cases.
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by kilode100(f): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Story.

I dey take eye chase men.
I don't ve to sit close jare..

I booked an appointment to see my pastor once and once I entered, I told him my pussy hurts and I think I'm being attacked spiritually.

Well, he placed his well manicured hands there for prayers a d anointing....
He calls steady to know if my pussy still hurts...

Till we finally did it because that was the only way out of it.... We needed Holy Blockous for it and only he had Holy Blockous cheesy cheesy

You don't be to sit together to know your around Blockous biko.

Bless you all.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by kodded(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
demmy0325:
And how is this a topic... I will de-activate ma acct if this thread makes fp.. angry..
undecided

i will deactivate mine first
angry
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by tpiander: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yes, its biblical.

Any other question?
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by orisa37: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Selfishness with Grace equals Righteousness.
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by tpiander: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
What are you trying to say?
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by Feranmicharles(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
demmy0325:
angry
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by Feranmicharles(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
tpiander:
What are you trying to say?
read b4 u commentembarassed
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by demmy0325(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2015
demmy0325:
.. grin grin..
berracheesytongue
Re: Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? by Efesuave: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2015
kilode100:
Story.

I dey take eye chase men.
I don't ve to sit close jare..

I booked an appointment to see my pastor once and once I entered, I told him my pussy hurts and I think I'm being attacked spiritually.

Well, he placed his well manicured hands there for prayers a d anointing....
He calls steady to know if my pussy still hurts...

Till we finally did it because that was the only way out of it.... We needed Holy Blockous for it and only he had Holy Blockous cheesy cheesy

You don't be to sit together to know your around Blockous biko.

Bless you all.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins. Part 2 / Why Do Wicked People Prosper? / 2015 Holy Ghost Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.