Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! (51094 Views)

A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Get Your UK Grade*AA Used Clothes (Bales)@ Our Lagos Office!+ 10% Discount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by khome(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please add me... 08078505194
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by salesforce: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by bytheyan(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
kindled add 07039698915
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by bytheyan(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
kindly add me 07039698915
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017
New stocks ! New stocks!

This is to inform all our wonderful customers of our newly arrived bale of clothes , bags and shoes.

We are giving %5 percent discount to everyone that order or buy from us btw 1st- 10 of October .

And guess what?

All our 1st grade are with guarantee.

Newly Arrived Bales:

# Bale of Grade AAA Ladies Bags.

# Bale of Grade AAA Ladies shoes

# Bale of Grade AAA Children mix bale.

# Bale of Grade AAA Men Office Shirts.

# Bale of Grade AAA Men T-shirt Bale.

# Bale of Grade AAA Ladies Chiffon Bale

# Bale of Grade AAA Ladies Cotton Tops

# Bale of Grade AAA Girls Gown

And many more.

For enquiries , Call/ WhatsApp - 07032526610.

Timmy Uk Used Clothing .......

We sell quality.
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Brijet(f): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Please add me up to the group, 07062770287
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Happy new month, and merry xmas in advance to all our wonderful customers.

Thank you for your patronage.
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello people,

Xmas is around the corner, take advantage of this season to make some cash,

What will sell this season?

Children clothing
Children shoes
Then

Adult clothing.

You knw wat?

You can make great profit , by buying children gown bale.

Boy shirts bale

Children jean bale,

Children polo bale

How to make profit?

1 new children ball gowns goes for 7 - 15k in the market.

You can make more than 200 % profit from children gown bale this season.

You can make good profit by buying Grade AAA gown bale and sell each gown for 3 - 4k.

3,000× 400+ pcs in a gown bale.

Hmmm! I cant shout!!

You cant buy full bale?

With 50k, you can get top grade ball gowns
And make your profit.

How? WhatsApp me on 07032526610.

Do you wnt children mix clothing? Top quality?

Whatapp me, we have newly arrived bales of clothes in stocks.

For more info, call or WhatsApp 07032526610.

Our office address 24, Karimu laka str. Egbeda.

Timmy clothing.

We known for top quality.
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Contat us for our newly arrived bales, with top quality.

1 Like

Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thanks to all our wonderful customers.

Your satisfaction keeps us going.

Its a new week, order for quality bale .
Add me on WhatsApp 07032526610 ,for business chat.

Have a great day
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by TeeteeSho(f): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2018
timy22:
Thanks to all our wonderful customers.

Your satisfaction keeps us going.

Its a new week, order for quality bale .
Add me on WhatsApp 07032526610 ,for business chat.

Have a great day

good morning ma..i only have 30k for now, can I get children 1st grade wears for girls,maybe quarter of the bale
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2018
TeeteeSho:

good morning ma..i only have 30k for now, can I get children 1st gdrade wears for girls,maybe quarter of the bale

Am sorry dear, we sell only in bales.

You can chat me on WhatsApp for other options.

Thank you.
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Ubongdemaga: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sister Timy22, i want to really appreciate u for taking time to explain what other bale dealers could not explain about bale business. Please i want u to explain something to me and others who may care here. What is the difference between cream bale and first grade AAA. Also how much is cream bale of 55kg men's shirt and grade AAA? Thankz, God bless u for always being kind,transparent and polite with ur customers

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
Sister Timy22, i want to really appreciate u for taking time to explain what other bale dealers could not explain about bale business. Please i want u to explain something to me and others who may care here. What is the difference between cream bale and first grade AAA. Also how much is cream bale of 55kg men's shirt and grade AAA? Thankz, God bless u for always being kind,transparent and polite with ur customers

Cream bale re like new stuffs. Boutique ltems.

1st grade re clean too , BT not as clean as cream bale.

For bale prices and negotiations. Catch me on WhatsApp 07032526610.

2 Likes

Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Ubongdemaga: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
timy22:

Cream bale re like new stuffs. Boutique ltems.

1st grade re clean too , BT not as clean as cream bale.

For bale prices and negotiations. Catch me on WhatsApp 07032526610.
ok thankz
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Nmaluv22: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pls madam timmy, cream Bale and altex which one is the best
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nmaluv22:
Pls madam timmy, cream Bale and altex which one is the best

Chat me on WhatsApp or call me for any business discussion. 07032526610

Thank u
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Mofetemi(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Geobroka(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Timy22
How much for children mix bale.
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Ubongdemaga: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2018
timy22:

Chat me on WhatsApp or call me for any business discussion. 07032526610

Thank u
sister timmy please does bale like wilcox, scot have grade ab? I think all wilcox n Scot are cream? Or is there anything like cream wilcox bale and wilcox grade AA? Thankz for this
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
post the pix na
m interested add me 08143613322
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by ginababy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
I'm interested add me 08020525060
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by esyco(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2018
timy22:
I tried to ignore this, bt I just ve reply cos of my customers.

No matter how Great a company or business is, they will definitely have 1 or 2 unsatisfied customers; and that is why they have customer care department to listen and solve their customers problem

But in a situation where you try solving a customer's problem and he or she started displaying some funny attitude like threatn and all that , I ignore such people and continue my business.

I deal in fairly used clothes biz, and I ve lots of satisfied customers to my credit.
I dnt just ve customers , my customers recommend more customers to me.

Am talking abt customers I don't even know physically bt my honesty and sincerity has kept me and earn me more patronage.

Anu, we transact business, nd u called and complained abt the good, which is quit surprising; because my customers re always satisfied with my bales.
Without seeing the good u complained abt, I still offer a solution; I ask u to wait till january cos business has close for the year 2015, that u shouldn't worry I will sort things out, only for u to come here after Xmas and start ranting nd threatn.

Get it, as Big as Mtn , Dagote ,Glo is, they still ve unsatisfied customers, but the beauty of it all is to deal with a company or someone who is ready to listen to u, solve the problem and make u smile again.

Many people in this fairly used clothes biz also ve list of unsatisfied customers .
u cnt please every1 cos one is nt perfect, its either they solve d problm with d client or d customer choose to overlook d issue.

You are vry lucky to deal with some1 like me ; who is ready to offer solution ,
But since you want to go abt it with threat , nd involve the right authority accordn to ur words , pls do nd do it fast!

If you are so naïve to understand u bought a contraband and the police don't ve a say in this type of transaction I knw they will explain better to u.

Moreover, you don't need to come here and give empty threat whn you knw the way to my shop. So do come there with ur so call authority!

I don't treat my customers bad, I cherish them cos they re the reason am in business .

But am sorry I ve to take it up this way cos u re one funny customer!

But incase u re ready to act maturely and solve issue the proper way; u ve my phone number and you know where my office is.

My Customers are very important to me including u!
God bless all my wonderful customers
Happy new year.

Few Screen shot from my customers .

Am interested in business, how much is Wilcox (cotton CCR Crown) grade AA bale.
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by esyco(f): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2018
esyco:
[/quote][quote author=esyco post=73103572]
Am interested for the Wilcox (cotton CCR crown)
Ubongdemaga:
post the pix na
Ubongdemaga:
post the pix na
Ubongdemaga:
post the pix na
Ubongdemaga:
post the pix na
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Silvani(m): 2:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Since dollar rate has come down, I will like to know the current price of the Okirika bale. Thanks
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 4:36am On Dec 04, 2018
Wow, its festive period time to make money and look good, order for our newly arrived UK first grade shoe, bags and cloth, make money by selling these quality stock with 100% guaranteed. We deal on quality contact us today.
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by akus6060(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
pls add 08103810392 to the group
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by misskit(f): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Add
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by timy22(f): 9:38am On May 08, 2019
���.my beautiful customer all the way from Abuja; we say thank for the patronage. If you are in abuja and you want to pick ladies top to resell or for personal use, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp let me connect you with this amazing customer. Her price is moderate, and her tops are wow�. Thank you once again ��

Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Oluwabukola2nji: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
I just got a bale of children's clothes but am a novice in the business, can anyone guide me on how to sort them and also fix price. I found different types of trousers, clothes, pants, socks inside as I type now they are just lying around in my apartment I don't know where to start. Please urgent and detailed advise will be appreciated.
Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! by Mallamai(f): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Have you been able to sort yourself, how is the business? Please I'm trying to go into it
Oluwabukola2nji:
I just got a bale of children's clothes but am a novice in the business, can anyone guide me on how to sort them and also fix price. I found different types of trousers, clothes, pants, socks inside as I type now they are just lying around in my apartment I don't know where to start. Please urgent and detailed advise will be appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market / Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event / Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.