Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. (11333 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by daniska3yaro(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
imsuboi:

Why do you & your lot enjoy "carrying" Biafran threads on your empty heads?

We're tired of your joke of a country! How hard to comprehend is that?

We all know you & your kind are content being nothern slaves & b*tches.

We are not.
We are Biafrans.
We are above you oily people.

We shall rise again.

You just played yourself. I'm Igbo, i was making a point but you had to let everyone know you lack common sense. i kind of feel sorry for you actually, you think you are tough huh?
You sound loud with very little intellect
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by imsuboi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
ibotjaycob:

You just played yourself. I'm Igbo, i was making a point but you had to let everyone know you lack common sense. i kind of feel sorry for you actually, you think you are tough huh? You sound loud with very little intellect

When will you yoloba scum stop famzing igbos? grin
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
oluwalfa:
1 - Training
2 - Commandered a lorry to go to the front
3 - Firing at the enemy
4 - Inspecting devastating damages inflicted on fleeing enemy's camp
you again
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by agadez007(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
does this soldier's cap read "baba go slow"?

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by cheruv: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
ibotjaycob:

I'm igbo m0r0n. Which tom biggar was Ojukwu's brother? You must think everyone is ignorant here, let me give you an advise, read an official biography before commenting next time.
It'd give me pleasure in your likes to the Gulag angry
Alaigbo achoghi udi unu ma oli! undecided
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by oluwalfa: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
chowlade:

you again

I dey kamkpe

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by DankemzI(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
People Oju-iku sacrificed just because he didn't want to bow to gowon because he felt he ranked higher and the ibo are here calling him a hero......smh
Brother if we Akwa Ibomites were not brain washed by "they want your oil" And we collaborated with our enemies "Nigeria" to sabotage our brothers Biafra

***Biafra would have extended to Ibadan and Abuja respectively***
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Gmajor(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
People Oju-iku sacrificed just because he didn't want to bow to gowon because he felt he ranked higher and the ibo are here calling him a hero......smh
you are a personification of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by kettykin: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
So these were the men that wiped out 3 divisions of the nigerian army, killed more than 500,000 nigerian soldiers backed by Britain, soviet union, Egypt chad, Sudan niger Republic and OAU. Prevented the live capture of their leader and won a no victor and no vanguished end of war, saved countless of unborn igbos from third class citizenship, won an honourable respect from the world powers including America, Britain, Russia, Germany and the Jews.

May God almighty bless the men that made it possible for igbos to live in peace in igbo land without molestation, attacks, invasion, threat, war and disrespect. The men that made it possible that if and when igbos sneeze the world catches cold with British emissaries and journalist running helter skelter. The men that won an honourable peace for igbos so much that at slight mention of the name of Biafra, Nigeria goes into a frenzy coma and epileptic trepidation.

God bless the men that made for igbos a name in the world military history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by onuwaje(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
Nah..
Even though I'm not ibo but I remember there was. Brig.gen ogunjipe who was d highest ranking officer after ironsi was killed but Gowon had about 75% of the army which at that tym were northerners

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by ignis: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ojukwu. ... Our Hero

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by mazechdotcom: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2015

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oga seun please use ur office and stop this treason
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by oluwalfa: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Oga seun please use ur office and stop this treason

lol
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Fash20: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
marcoNG:

the war was not about ojukwu or gowon!!! the igbo people were murdered in their hundred of thousands all over nigeria, read about the polgrom in nigeria, google will help u. the igbos decided to go as a result and practically force ojukwu to lead them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_anti-Igbo_pogrom
your people started it first. I do not support the massacre though.
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by dayo23(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheruv:

Stop lying!
Ojukwu's brother,Tom biggar was killed together with Nzeogwu at Nsuka on July 26,1967 cry

Why do Yolobas love spreading lies? angry
you are a f0ol, how did u know that guy is yoruba?
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Duru1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
ibotjaycob:

“There are a number who believe that neither Gowon nor Ojukwu was the right leader for that desperate time, because they were blinded by ego, hindered by a lack of administrative experience, and obsessed with interpersonal competitions and petty rivalries. As a consequence, according to this school of thought, these two men failed to make appropriate and wise decisions throughout the conflict and missed several opportunities when compromise could have saved the day.”

Excerpts from There was a country by chinua achebe

Please could you furnish the page?
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Duru1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Biafra war was all about Ego between Ojukwu and Gowon.

The above post is 100% dumb.
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheruv:

It'd give me pleasure in your likes to the Gulag angry
Alaigbo achoghi udi unu ma oli! undecided

Work on your grammar if you intend to pass across a point. Just read what you wrote.
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Duru1:

Please could you furnish the page?
Furnish??
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by disumusa: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
tongue grin
oluwalfa:
5 - Back from the front with enemy's captured vehicle.
6 - Full military honours given to our dead heroes.
7 - Anti-air squad showing off to foreign reporter.
boundles of clowns,very funny. angry
oluwalfa:
5 - Back from the front with enemy's captured vehicle.
6 - Full military honours given to our dead heroes.
7 - Anti-air squad showing off to foreign reporter.
boundles of clowns,very funny.
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by oluwalfa: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
disumusa:
tongue grin boundles of clowns,very funny. angry boundles of clowns,very funny.

they decimated your army until you started begging foreign aid just as your current leader is touring the world begging for foreign aid
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by disumusa: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Omo Ibo says he doesn't want to stay with you because of your smelly toto, you say he must stay. Lmao!
okay,those smelly toto in asewo prostitude hotel
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Duru1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:

Display of brazen ignorance!!!
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by ednut1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
i pity this op, u still never wake up . u have igbos everywhere in Nigeria doing business and amasing wealth. be careful wat u wish for, cos d rails GEJ resuscitated might be used to send bodies to d east o like in 1967. bt dis your photo confirmed wat awo said. look at d soldiers did dey look malnourished no. dey stole food meant for d igbo masses
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by GENTLENNAJI(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Children when they speak u know them! Biafra is my country
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by mensdept: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Its funny that so many people in this country still don't know how the name and boundary of Nigeria came about, yet you see them at naming ceremonies each saturday feeling like they have a culture.

The Nig.ga area aka the ZOO continues, meanwhile the Western world that has benefitted from their creation in Africa provide healthcare and sanitary water for their Oyibo people, with scholarships, financial aid, and paid holidays. But for Naija, only military coup plotters we dey carry shout Sai Buhari.

Fools
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Esdb3: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
marcoNG:

the war was not about ojukwu or gowon!!! the igbo people were murdered in their hundred of thousands all over nigeria, read about the polgrom in nigeria, google will help u. the igbos decided to go as a result and practically force ojukwu to lead them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_anti-Igbo_pogrom

All over Nigeria?! How is the north the whole Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Esdb3: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2015
imsuboi:

Yoloba scum. grin

It is Yoruba people you can mock. Go and mock the people that actually murdered your people cowards.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by EdDave(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Even the Ibos are divided on the issue of biafra. How can a divided people form a country?
Re: Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Biafra war was all about Ego between Ojukwu and Gowon.

And what about the thousands slaughtered, gutted and left to crows all over in the North even before the actual war started. People are beginning to forget but please desist from making careless comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Shouldn’t Cause Crisis With Ranches – Yoruba Youths / APC ferried thugs from neighbouring States for Buhari’s rally in Plateau – PDP / APGA Appoints Emeka & Bianca Ojukwu, Obiano, Soludo, Umeh Others As Bot Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.