Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) (48027 Views)

Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by sixtuschimere: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Suspected hired assassins this afternoon took the life of a middle-aged man in Port Harcourt by shooting him dead.

The deceased was chased by the armed gunmen chased the man in a vehicle to Sobaz filling station at Obi Wali Rd, Rumuigbo,Port Harcourt before taking his life.The tragic incident happened 30minutes ago.

The man was in his car when he was shot dead.He died immediately.His corpse is still in the car at the scene of the incident.As at the time of filing this report,he is still lying helplessly in his car.If you look carefully,you will see his pic in the car.
Source:
http://kcblow..com/2015/08/breaking-newssuspected-assassins-shot.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by kingslly(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nawaooh

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by sim37(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
na waoooo
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by frankay430(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
God help this country

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
na waoo!!!

i wonder who him offend??

see as that guy in the pix still stood there like say nothing happened! shocked shocked shocked

Nigerians are we this heartless?? angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Demmocrats(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
cry crying on how they just wasted a soul, may he rest in peace amen

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by doublewisdom: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Naija o. Every day bad news.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by likila: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
government cannot secure safety of life and property.
no president in nigeria.
the dullard of daura is drinking kunu in equatorial guinea

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by blushmg: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by blushmg: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
we need to know the identity of the man before we know if its a political killing or a deal gone bad. its definitely an assassination. RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Daywalker1: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rest in peace to the death
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Asuokaa: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Assasination ritual killings insurgency and all only in nigeria

http://evilla.com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Asuokaa: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Assasination ritual killings insurgency and all only in nigeria

http://evilla.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by BRIGHTTAZ: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Terrible way to die bro rip.
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mehn, this is something else ooo. I thought elections are over so all these rituals, assassinations etc would've stopped by nw
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by SirLegal(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
OMG. R.I.P to the dead.

Funny enough, I live near that area let me go and investigate and as well feed my eyes too.

Assassins/Assassinations on the rise in PH.
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Beremx(f): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:
na waoo!!!

see as that guy in the pix still stood there like say nothing happened! shocked shocked shocked

you won't blame the guy standing there. The fear of naija police false accusations is the reason no one wanna near the corpse. Except the family of the deceased will come there at the scene. The police will have to come to the scene first before anything can be done.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Beremx:
you won't blame the guy standing there. The fear of naija police false accusations is the reason no one wanna near the corpse. Except the family of the deceased will come there at the scene. The police will have to come to the scene first before anything can be done.

word! cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:
na waoo!!!

He is just being careful. Like someone wrote that the fear of Nigerian police

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Abduletudaye(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Na wa.... sad
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Abduletudaye(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:
na waoo!!!

Its not his fault....he is just playing safe i guess...he doesnt want to be wrongly accussed
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Waiting for an update before I comment because sometimes, the killed may have deserved it.

Still RIP though. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Dollyak(f): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Damn. No words. A couple of disturbing things worth noting.
I have discovered Nigerians would rather leave people to die by taking pictures, rather than calling the police or the ambulance. This guy's life might have been saved if proper actions were taken by getting him to the hospital on time.
Nigeria needs to do biometric population census on every citizens in Nigeria and then invest on forensic science to help with the investigation of some of these crimes.
Every car must be properly registered with the state government, with the details showing the owner of the vehicle as well as their address so that people can be better traced. I am sure there is a cctv in the area to capture the car's plate number

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:
na waoo!!!

do you want him to be crying? Or you think it's possible for anyone not to have lamented etc? I bet they've mourned it before op took the pic

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn, this is something else ooo. I thought elections are over so all these rituals, assassinations etc would've stopped by nw
they com tell you say na only politician dey do rituals? Or only politicians assassinate? In fact about 3 months ago,something similar happened to a woman I used to buy food items from,they just came to her shop disguising to be armed robbers and blew her brains out,a very beautiful woman,her brains was blasted out her blood and brains all over the bags of rice she was selling,the 3rd day,the husband and others came to pack the stained rice,they probably wanted to wash and dry because the woman was running her business with money borrowed from cooperative. The went away with her money and killed her,a very nice workaholic woman. RIP to her,RIP to this man too
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sooorry
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by ignis: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
I guess he has offended the wrong person.
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by doctokwus: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

He is just being careful. Like someone wrote that the fear of Nigerian police
Besides fear of Nigerian police, its not proper and even a criminal offence to tamper with d corpse of a person suspected to have been murdered.
This is to avoid tampering with evidence(exhibits,fingerprints,position of the corpse,bullet/weapon trajectory etc).
However,I do agree that d overriding reason in that of Nigeria is to avoid police wahala,but everywhere in the civilized world,its only the forensic unit of the police,not even any police man that is authorised to touch any part of the murder scene.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dollyak:
Damn. No words. A couple of disturbing things worth noting.
I have discovered Nigerians would rather leave people to die by taking pictures, rather than calling the police or the ambulance. This guy's life might have been saved if proper actions were taken by getting him to the hospital on time.
Nigeria needs to do biometric population census on every citizens in Nigeria and then invest on forensic science to help with the investigation of some of these crimes.
Every car must be properly registered with the state government, with the details showing the owner of the vehicle as well as their address so that people can be better traced. I am sure there is a cctv in the area to capture the car's plate number
So,there are no unsolved murders in America? Some criminals don't get away with murder? Some don't get away with murder even after getting arrested and taken to court? If you don't know,i'll tell you the case of OJ Simpson,in 1994 when Robert Kardashian(Kim's father) won the case for him even though he killed 2 whites,1 lady 1 man and got away with it,that was Kim Kardashian's father's claim to fame. 
You talked about calling ambulance or police but do they have any stable hotline? People take pictures because it's safer for them to take pictures than move near the corpse of the victim,lots of Nigerians have gone to jail in the name of trying to help of trying to care,so I don't blame anyone for not making any move. I'm telling you this cos you seem not to know much about Nigeria Cos by the time you come back home,you have to be very careful and watch your movements

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by andresia(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
What is happening these recent times in PH for God sake?
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by Blanc8(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:
na waoo!!!

If yow were the guy standing there - Please tell me what would you do?
To talk can sweet una..
Re: Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) by ZACHIE: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Unshattered glass?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked / Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) / Canadian Police Protecting #EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.