Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics (2910 Views)

Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So / Seyi Shay Marks Her 30th Birthday With Some Sexy Braless Photos / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by phil9: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Zashia Santiago and Safaree in very sexy photos. Zashia is a famous make-up artist and she's hot. More photos of her after the cut... - See more at: http://www.naijaflo.com/2015/08/nicki-minajs-ex-bf-safaree-and-his-new.html

Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by experimentist: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by frankay430(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
chaiiii....diaris god oooh
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
hmmm
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good for him. His new girl is way hotter then nick I.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
rokiatu:
But, she doesn't have the kind of big a s s of Nicki Minaj the African men crave. Bwahaha....
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
rokiatu:

ur big booty tho. undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by chudidonas(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
rokiatu:

I agree... 100%
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics by ivyT(f): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

But, she doesn't have the kind of big a s s of Nicki Minaj the African men crave. Bwahaha....

African men indeed_black man=black mentality

#pikinWeyNeverSeeYanshBefore

(1) (Reply)

10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji / Burglar Accidentally Hangs Himself While Trying To Escape (photos) / Veteran Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.