Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Be Wise My People!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Wise My People!!!!!! (635 Views)

Is It Wise To Start A Business With Loan / Be Wise People!!! / Difference Between A Business Name And Limited Company (cac-wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise My People!!!!!! by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
i know am going to get alot of bashing and i dont care about that...

If really most people claimed they making money on what ever online business they are doing, why do they request for people to buy a pdf E-book they went to download from a foreign website... some times they just browse many site and copy some words add there own little words and now type it with microsoft word later convert it to pdf, and they start selling peoples idea that they gave for free on a site. why ask people to go pay in some amount of money into your account before they can tell them how to make money online, after they do that, they will still send them a free e-book the white people gave on there website for free...i found this selfish trying to use your fellow to become more rich,instead of helping them sincerely, as a result of this many has been scammed and doped of there money, even when this e-book is sent to them, many cant even use it for anything,some engage on what they learn from the pdf e-book, most time they end up losing more money or even get tired of trying all what they read from there..Some have never even made a dine from the online business they claimed they are running, rather they are waiting to use there fellow to make money or for there fellow to fall as a prey to them to enhance there bank balance.. some will use adobe to even design a front page of a transaction they have done or received from such self claimed business they claimed they are doing..Some times you will often see some people they will tell you that is for free, when you mail them, the music changes and money is been requested from you. Some will refer other people to click on a particular site or invite more people to like them so that they will use their fellow to make money, the more people you bring the more richer they get...If truely they are making it big, why ask someone to go pay in money in your account or subscribe to a particular site...Most people get all this knowledge they use in deceiving people from other foreign website free, they now convert it and start selling it for people to come buy and as a result they get richer...Be wise my people..

NOTE: Am Not Saying all business online are scammed or not working

1 Like

Re: Be Wise My People!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
A for...

Re: Be Wise My People!!!!!! by deltateam: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
ajantala:
A for...

Apple

(1) (Reply)

Can One Make Money From Google Adsense Using Free Blog,like ? / How To Make Money Helping People Save Time And Money. / Fg Probes Nnpc, Npa, Nimasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.