Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only (1968 Views)

Bowakem Lab Diagnostic Centre Vacancies (3 Positions) / KDSG-NIMC Kaduna Residents Registration Adhoc Staff / Job Opportunity For Kaduna Residents Only! (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by JLM(f): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Job Title: Call centre agents
Company recruiting : Enitglobal resources[sub][/sub]

Location: Khemsafe computers ltd, Khemsafe House, 6/7 Constitution Road, Kaduna

Requirements:

1. Typing Speed of up to 30 wrds per minute (Pls do not bother applying if you cannot type)
2. Fluency in English and any of the major Nigerian languages especially Hausa.
3. Not more than 27 years of age (Thats, 1988 max year of birth)
Qualification: OND/BSC (NCE accepted)

Nature of the job:
Work is in shifts (morning afternoon, and night)

Benefits:
Renumeration: 40k
Health insurance
Bus shuttle to and from work
Pension scheme

From Teusday August 4th.
450 agents needed in kaduna alone.

Pls pass the message to friends and loved ones interested
How to apply: come to khemsafe with a copy of your cv, 2 passports & credentials with proof of age
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
A for...

2 Likes

Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by grosy: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
what is the process pls, should we go to their office or apply throught the company recruiting . thanks
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by JLM(f): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
yes go to the khemsafe house from teusday with your cv, 2 passport photos, and other credentials including proof of age.
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by thespokenword: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Me I am 32 years, bachelor and a BSc holder. I like it. I live in BARNAWA. Can't I be considered? I will be there sha on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by atama27(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
JLM:
yes go to the khemsafe house from teusday with your cv, 2 passport photos, and other credentials including proof of age.
I am qualified and I don't mind if they can ignore my Bsc and gimmi a chance to try..the issue is just the Bsc and the age.(29)
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by atama27(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
thespokenword:
Me I am 32 years, bachelor and a BSc holder. I like it. I live in BARNAWA. Can't I be considered? I will be there sha on Tuesday
abi ooo my brother,consideration should be given to Bsc..i live in kaduna metropolis aswell,but Bsc, OP do something about this please
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by JLM(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
atama27:
I am qualified and I don't mind if they can ignore my Bsc and gimmi a chance to try..the issue is just the Bsc and the age.(29)

U can use d bsc, buh age?? i dunnoooo
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by atama27(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
JLM:

U can use d bsc, buh age?? i dunnoooo
thank. You, I will give it a try
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by chyna4luv: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2015
JLM:
Job Title: Call centre agents
Company recruiting : Enitglobal resources[sub][/sub]

Location: Khemsafe computers ltd, Khemsafe House, 6/7 Constitution Road, Kaduna

Requirements:

1. Typing Speed of up to 30 wrds per minute (Pls do not bother applying if you cannot type)
2. Fluency in English and any of the major Nigerian languages especially Hausa.
3. Not more than 27 years of age (Thats, 1988 max year of birth)
Qualification: OND/BSC (NCE accepted)

Nature of the job:
Work is in shifts (morning afternoon, and night)

Benefits:
Renumeration: 40k
Health insurance
Bus shuttle to and from work
Pension scheme

From Teusday August 4th.
450 agents needed in kaduna alone.

Pls pass the message to friends and loved ones interested
How to apply: come to khemsafe with a copy of your cv, 2 passports & credentials with proof of age

40K for graduates with Bsc? You guys(Agents) are extremely wicked.
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by esherizdan(f): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
pls confirm d age me too am 32 i dont mind doing the job
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by atama27(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2015
esherizdan:
pls confirm d age me too am 32 i dont mind doing the job
if you are in kaduna, just come to the venue and giv it a try.
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by kheart(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Book
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by Queeee(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Scam
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by atama27(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Queeee:
Scam
how dem take scam u...see dis one..if ur hands are itching you to type something why not just type" I am alive thanks to God"...
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by missbizzy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Are they still accepting people
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by fragrant(f): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
missbizzy:
Are they still accepting people
U shld visit d above address nd ask if U can still take d test.
Re: Call Centre Vacancies For Kaduna Residents Only by ticker(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
u pple are not being fair o. why only 27years na? u hav to be considerate do you know how many years some of us spent writing poly jamb? see school strike sef. haba na!!!

(1) (Reply)

Massive Graduate Jobs Vacancies At Etisalat, Abuja Today September 2015 / Massive Ongoing Recruitment At Pacific Drilling / Nigerian Navy Form 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.