Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) (29152 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kayendy:
Wats dia in visiting, seem governors now pray for terror so dey can visit d victims... wat will happen to d person dat shot d gun.. he didn't comment on dat so d officer will go abt his normal job and maybe shoot some oda pple for d governor to visit
go pose mek dem shoot u so dat governor go visit u
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by PentiumPro(f): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Holy wounds hospital? Unholy wound nko?
Yeye grin
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
PentiumPro:
Holy wounds hospital? Unholy wound nko? Yeye grin
holy wound dey invincible unholy wound na visible wound
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by finofaya: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Holy wounds christian hospital. Lol. We aren't God's own state for nothing.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by ezeagu(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Man, Nigeria is truly pre-historic.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by funkybully(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
I hope the police was arrested
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by m4una(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:

Not only you oooo. I mean, what's "holy" in wounds? My igbo brothers and names sha. SmH

The holy wound is of the catholic doctrine, it reffers to wounds sustained by Jesus on his way to the 'cross'

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
m4una:
The holy wound is of the catholic doctrine, it reffers to wounds sustained by Jesus on his way to the 'cross'
Really!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by CSTR2: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Abia state is a zoo.
I have seen this level of decay in other parts of Nigeria without blinking an eye, but to see abia in this condition makes my heart bleed.
Even imo state that is currently being governed by a nitwit has better hospitals.
Ikpeazu has his work cut out for him.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by m4una(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ponponkon:
Really!
Fact!
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
The patients are clustered in the room like prisoners. They should at least space them if they can't get air conditioning.

Good move by the Governor though. May his tenure bring blessings to Abia State.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by avast007: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
long over due ....
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Classicman47(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kayendy:
Wats dia in visiting, seem governors now pray for terror so dey can visit d victims... wat will happen to d person dat shot d gun.. he didn't comment on dat so d officer will go abt his normal job and maybe shoot some oda pple for d governor to visit

God bless u broda.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by mensdept: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
See how the men of the underworld are hailing this guy. Hungry fools they are.

Did he win the election? No.

Look at the hospital and roads in his state. So for 16 years Orji Kalu and Theo Orji did nothing, and yet this guy wants to continue their "mandate".

Bull
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by jamesharryson(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

all hail Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of abia state!....hail!hail!! hail!!!............
He is the governor of the people shaaaa. God bless Okezie
God bless Ude Oko Chukwu
God bless Abia
God bless all men of good will

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
mensdept:
See how the men of the underworld are hailing this guy. Hungry fools they are.

Did he win the election? No.

Look at the hospital and roads in his state. So for 16 years Orji Kalu and Theo Orji did nothing, and yet this guy wants to continue their "mandate".

Bull
Yes he won the election and will win again in 2019. He's the real face of change
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by fairheven: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kayendy:

U took the words outa me mouth.
How can a governor-the chief security officer of a state not make any statement regarding a reckless and evil minded NAFDAC officials that went on shooting spree ? That's a weak leader
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by afrika(f): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
See hospital. Not even a clean bright environment. Burns like a cave cool.

Don't mean to be a hater, for now
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by fx45(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
CSTR2:
Abia state is a zoo.
I have seen this level of decay in other parts of Nigeria without blinking an eye, but to see abia in this condition makes my heart bleed.
Even imo state that is currently being governed by a nitwit has better hospitals.
Ikpeazu has his work cut out for him.
What's your point? The hospital in question is private. Aren't there worse hospitals than this in other parts of the country?
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by johnny2gud(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ikpeazu dah nigga no get swag @all common brain em no get
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by arinzest: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2015
very funny. the people were shot and taken to Holy Wounds hospital. Ikpeazu should tell pple the reason. Abia State University Teaching Hospital are yet to be paid for a year. they are yet to be paid SINCE HE TOOK OVER POWER. you may find reasons to excuse the debts T.A Orji owed but why is he accumulating his own debts?

He can visit God for all I care, good works cannot be claimed and argued
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Okudiover(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2015
jamesharryson:

He is the governor of the people shaaaa. God bless Okezie
God bless Ude Oko Chukwu
God bless Abia
God bless all men of good will

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue God bless who? Instead of you to condemn police/army brutality you are here singing praises to a governor owing me and others several months salary and of course whose days are numbered thanks to the card reader forensics admissible as evidence at the tribunal.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Nely77(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2015
My own be say, it's good as they carry them go "Holy Wounds Hospital". After all na wound they wound them.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by jamesharryson(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Okudiover:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue God bless who? Instead of you to condemn police/army brutality you are here singing praises to a governor owing me and others several months salary and of course whose days are numbered thanks to the card reader forensics admissible as evidence at the tribunal.

At least you will not use him to compare to his predecessor
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
agyo:
l guess no head will roll on this dastard act.

Police must learn to exercise restrain in the use of gun. I pray the IG will order a full scale investigation into this.

That police man must be brought to book.

pls, the shooting was not carried out by the police...kindly read the news again....

we no dey use ear hear police for this country...

even atrocities committed by other security agencies, we will attribute to the police...
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) by Kzealz(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ishilove lalasticlala The man after God's heart has done it again,while others were busy eating isiewu and beer he devoted his own time to enquire about the welfare of his people

God Bless Ikpeazu
God Bless Abia State

if they like they should go on and set the whole entire inec offices ablaze... justice must prevail... ikpeazu will surely be kicked off... devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Dino Melaye Kneels Down, Praises God (Photos) / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.