Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Does He Need To Apply For Exemption? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Does He Need To Apply For Exemption? (1012 Views)

Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Need To Apply For Exemption? by ayandee: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
A friend of mine served and was issued discharge certificate after his HND in 2006. Now he has just finished a BSc programme and wants to apply for Masters studies. Part of the requirement for Masters application is the submission of NYSC discharge/exemption certificate. Can he simply present the initial certificate? Is an exemption certificate necessary again?
Re: Does He Need To Apply For Exemption? by excellentmomma(f): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
He has served naa, all he needs is show the flow, the way it's presented in CVs. Dazol
Re: Does He Need To Apply For Exemption? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Na so the guy like NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Does He Need To Apply For Exemption? by Timbuktu14(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Some pipu like dz peanut moni pass the way wey dem like theirself grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Download Learn Hausa Corpershun(app Designed To Help Corp Members Learn Hausa) / If I Knew This While Serving... Don't Make My Mistakes / How Do I Handle My Landlady??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.