Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Do You Think A Lingerie Store Will Be A Good, Marketable Business Idea ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Think A Lingerie Store Will Be A Good, Marketable Business Idea ? (502 Views)

This Lady Was Born Without Legs' now She is a Lingerie Model (photo) / Male Artiste Poses With A Lingerie.....lol / Will A Lingerie Shop Be A Good Idea In Abuja Like Victoria Secrets ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think A Lingerie Store Will Be A Good, Marketable Business Idea ? by Luluwa: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello,

I'm trying to open up a lingerie shop in Abuja. I'm passionate about lingerie because I believe it makes women deserve to feel pretty and look good underneath. The shop will consist of stock such as bras, panties, teddies to name a few. It will also carry foreign brands such as VIctora secrets and la senza as well as an in house brand.

My inquiry is that do y'all think this is a good, marketable idea in Nigeria and will people actually but them ? I don't want to invest too much time and passion for something that is not viable. Thank you for all responses smiley
Re: Do You Think A Lingerie Store Will Be A Good, Marketable Business Idea ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sure it will make a great business that's if only you are truly passionate about it as you seem to opine. But making the business mobile won't be a bad idea. As in taking it to locations like, brothels, clubs and hotels where women-of-easy-vurtues can be easily located so as to stimulate patronage.
So it's left for you to work that out.
Re: Do You Think A Lingerie Store Will Be A Good, Marketable Business Idea ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sure it will make a great business that's if only you are truly passionate about it as you seem to opined. But making the business mobile won't be a bad idea. As in taking it to locations like, brothels, clubs and hotels where women-of-easy-virtues can be easily located so as to stimulate patronage.
So it's left for you to work that out.
Re: Do You Think A Lingerie Store Will Be A Good, Marketable Business Idea ? by Heromaniaa: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
location is key.
Re: Do You Think A Lingerie Store Will Be A Good, Marketable Business Idea ? by skyhighweb(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2015
yeah hopefully not too expensive and in a open area. and post online also
www.makeisell.com

(1) (Reply)

Brazillian And Peruvian Hair / Custom Made Wears And Branding At Its Finest! / GREAT NEWS! Perfect Time To Place Your Orders As The Dollar Rate Has Dropped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.