Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Perform A Cardless Withdrawal Using Diamond Magic Cash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Perform A Cardless Withdrawal Using Diamond Magic Cash (4097 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Frank Edwards To Perform At Deeper Life Crusade(photos) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perform A Cardless Withdrawal Using Diamond Magic Cash by wheesin(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
[b] i just received this text message saying....

Dear ***************************,

Diamond Magic Cash* is a card-less service that empowers you to use Diamond ATMs without your debit card.

How It Works

Register for this service at any of our branches or call our Contact Centre on 0700-300-0000
Text ATM to 30811 from the registered mobile number maintained on your account to generate a six digit magic code
Go to any Diamond Bank ATM and select the Magic Cash option
Enter your registered mobile number with prefix +234
Enter the six digit Magic Code you received on your registered mobile number
Create and confirm your Magic PIN (4 digits) and proceed to transact (you will need to create the Magic PIN during the first transaction alone as you will only have to key it in for subsequent transactions).

Feel The Magic

Simply walk up to any Diamond ATM, feel the magic and share the magical experience with your family and friends. It's safe and secure!

For enquiries, please call our Contact Centre on 0700-300-0000, send an SMS to 30811 or email us at enquiries@diamondbank.com<mailto:enquiries@diamondbank.com>

Thank you for choosing Diamond, Your Bank.

*Magic Cash is only available to Diamond Bank customers. [/b]
Re: Perform A Cardless Withdrawal Using Diamond Magic Cash by olexjay(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Diamond bank is in partner with mtn, I still dey complain say mtn dey disturb my peace with those fvcking numz such as 4900, 53201, jeremiah33vs3 so make I come add another problem.

Moreover I'm using Diamond bank but don't receive such sms.
Re: Perform A Cardless Withdrawal Using Diamond Magic Cash by phoenixchap: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
And ATM with card still presenting trouble..... this is smell double grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Oluwaseun Osewa? / Nigerian And American Reactions To News / Intresting:some Things You Never Knew (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.