Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jamb Regularization - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jamb Regularization (17907 Views)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Regularization by jswagg4(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Went to my school's admission office today. Dy said since I registered and wrote jamb in '09,I shouldn't worri. Bt I no trust dm at all . This "no admission offered yet" is worrying me. I will go to abj sunday/monday
Re: Jamb Regularization by jswagg4(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
An admission officer sat me down today,and told me a whole lot about regularization and several misconceptions about it. He said that one sees "no admission yet" doesn't mean that his number is invalid. He said that regularization is for those who mainly came rems/DE without any JAMB number at all. The school then collaborates with JAMB to generate numbers. Those are the numbers that are regularized,in the sense that the person's details like names,date of birth,address,state of origin,etc are captured. I talked about my case. He said those who registered, wrote and passed jamb,checked their results using scratch card and reg no,and yet seeing "no admission offered yet" need not worry. That since they registered for jamb,jamb has their details,and those details are what NYSC requires,not necessarily the course of study,as that will be uploaded by the school's nysc office. So if u wrote jamb,try to buy a scratch card and recheck ur result. If u find it hard,then there's a problem. But if it works,then ur number is valid,and that is what nysc needs. That d jamb portal for regularization or validation is for only those reg numbers generated when the school collaborates with JAMB. That is when details are filled. PCM's,how una see am? Wetin b una take?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Unclerukus:
Excuses, that's what have been getting. Its better to travel there yourself.

Hi, please have you been able to go to Abuja, any time I try your number it does not go, please let me have your valid phone number so that we can communicate well.

Await your response
Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
wunmi590:

Hi, please have you been able to go to Abuja, any time I try your number it does not go, please let me have your valid phone number so that we can communicate well.

Await your response
I went to school,was told it won't affect as long as I didn't get admission through a D.E or anything other than Jamb. so am going to the state branch to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Unclerukus:
I went to school,was told it won't affect as long as I didn't get admission through a D.E or anything other than Jamb. so am going to the state branch to confirm.

Ok, no problem, hope you have seen your name on the nysc senate list?, if not check and if yu check and you have not seen yours don't panic, you would seen see it.

When you get there please let me know the outcome
Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
wunmi590:

Ok, no problem, hope you have seen your name on the nysc senate list?, if not check and if yu check and you have not seen yours don't panic, you would seen see it.

When you get there please let me know the outcome
I checked I didn't see, did you see yours? and don't you think its a little bit early to for names to be reflected on the senate list?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Unclerukus:
I checked I didn't see, did you see yours? and don't you think its a little bit early to for names to be reflected on the senate list?

Yes, have seen mine, is not early, it depend how fast your schools is in inputing names. According to nysc calender input of names start by 21st of august. So that's why sme people have being seeing their names, including me.

Please just remind me when yu get to jamb office
Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes, have seen mine, is not early, it depend how fast your schools is in inputing names. According to nysc calender input of names start by 21st of august. So that's why sme people have being seeing their names, including me.

Please just remind me when yu get to jamb office
I haven't seen mine o. what's up now? Hope it won't affect?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Unclerukus:
I haven't seen mine o. what's up now? Hope it won't affect?

Don't even know 0, but I have faith in God, that He would do wonders
Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Don't even know 0, but I have faith in God, that He would do wonders
I just saw my name on the senate list but it says error on jamb number.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Unclerukus:
I just saw my name on the senate list but it says error on jamb number.

Ok, I guess, they would still do something about it, or better still go to your school and complain about it.
Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Ok, I guess, they would still do something about it, or better still go to your school and complain about it.
what about your? what does it say on the status panel?
Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Unclerukus:

My jamb number is there, every of my info on the nysc portal is okey.
Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
wunmi590:

My jamb number is there, every of my info on the nysc portal is okey.
Mine is also there what am saying is, how about the status panel at the right end of the Senate list. what does it say? Mine says ERROR IN JAMB NUMBER
Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Unclerukus:

It said "matric number not in use (create a fresh account)" what it means is that nobody else is using your matric number, that its nly for you that nysc should create a new account for you, to be able to register with it.
Re: Jamb Regularization by Chrisakod: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Few days ago, i checked my admission status on JAMB website luckily enough, i was congratulated to have been admitted in Kogi State University; Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies. Today, i rechecked only to be told No Admission Offered Yet!!! pls., What is the way...
Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
wunmi590:

It said "matric number not in use (create a fresh account)" what it means is that nobody else is using your matric number, that its nly for you that nysc should create a new account for you, to be able to register with it.
mine shows no error now. does that mean we are good to go? no more regularization?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Unclerukus:
mine shows no error now. does that mean we are good to go? no more regularization?

Yes, according to what I heard, we are good to go

1 Like

Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes, according to what I heard, we are good to go
Thank God. I heard jamb admission letter can be replaced with the school's.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Regularization by wunmi590(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Unclerukus:
Thank God. I heard jamb admission letter can be replaced with the school's.

Yes, I heard that also
Re: Jamb Regularization by successnwa(f): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
I haven't seen mine, though there was a mistake at jamb registration of my date of birth, which I layed a complain but my school never corrected it. Not until jamb update I corrected it, am confuse.

Please house help.
Re: Jamb Regularization by Unclerukus: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2015
successnwa:
I haven't seen mine, though there was a mistake at jamb registration of my date of birth, which I layed a complain but my school never corrected it. Not until jamb update I corrected it, am confuse.

Please house help.
there must be something else affecting you. my jamb DOB birth year is different from my school and I still saw my details. Go to your DSA in school asap.
Re: Jamb Regularization by Odunmar(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
I checked my name today in the senate approved list online and it was there but the Jamb number show that is not in use and that I should contact my school.
Re: Jamb Regularization by natchino: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tnx for d advice n directions given I found dem useful
Re: Jamb Regularization by natchino: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2015
I'm also a victim of dis jamb irregularity, I mean regularization. we're many in d school wit same issue,we made a payment 2 dat effect since Sept 2015 but hv got nothing. I'm considering going 2 abj jamb office to fix but I'm indecisive nw. wat if I go and my school will send d jamb reg to me thereby making me to hv dual number or sth else. ive bin in touch wt d schl n dey keep on telling me 'if d no comes they'll notify me.
pls, wat do I do?I nid ur sincere advice
Re: Jamb Regularization by natchino: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2015
I'm also a victim of dis jamb irregularity, I mean regularization. we're many in d school wit same issue,we made a payment 2 dat effect since Sept 2015 but hv got nothing. I'm considering going 2 abj jamb office to fix it but I'm indecisive nw. wat if I go and my school will send d jamb reg to me thereby making me to hv dual number or sth else?. ive bin in touch wt d schl n dey keep on telling me 'if d no comes they'll notify me.
pls, wat do I do?I nid ur sincere advice
Re: Jamb Regularization by oghesco(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
am havin prob wit my jamb regulization process my course of study does not display in the dropdown list of courses in the jamb portal. .... plz wat wi I do
Re: Jamb Regularization by bugovidase(f): 8:28am On May 24, 2016
kingsley3218:
guy,I visited jamb office owerri and xplained my plight of dis admission status stuff to them and how its gonna affect my mobilization cos I chose my skul 1st nd 2nd choice with a course but was offered a different course in d supplementary admissions. Was told to write my jamb reg no, full name, university matric no,course duration,course of study and institution with 3k and return 5 days later and dat after doing this I wasn't going to have a problem,sounded so good to be true but could dis be a corporate scam or a genuine stuff by staffs of jamb
Please was your issue finally resolved? And how long did it take? I'm in the same dilemma and I really need help as I'm trying to register for direct entry. Do reply please.
Re: Jamb Regularization by kingsley3218(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
bugovidase:
Please was your issue finally resolved? And how long did it take? I'm in the same dilemma and I really need help as I'm trying to register for direct entry. Do reply please.
give me a clearer picture so dat I'd knw where to start helping
Re: Jamb Regularization by pweetybhy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jamb officers won't answer you, they would refer you to your school, cause they wld need where your name appear on the admission list, which sch won't release for you. Go to your school, also having same issues,
Re: Jamb Regularization by jay7(m): 3:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Morning bro you did not later update us if you were able to do your Nysc registration with the error message you saw on your Nysc senate approve list status, I will appreciate if you can shield more light on it @ Unclerukus
or anyone with similar error message should tell the house how they resolved it. Thanks .
Re: Jamb Regularization by segunk1(m): 3:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Hello house, please can I do the regularization my self? Hope I won't have any problem with doing it individually?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Drowns Fetching Ball From A River / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / 2015 Batch B Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.