Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop (21236 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by maigida231(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
A copper had accident on his way to his pop today,life is not fair,may his soul rest in peace.amen
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Tolexander: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
OMG!
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by AbuMikey(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2013

GaddemIt!!!

What's this?? embarassedembarassed

ThankGod for my life oo shocked

Accident or Untimely death is not my portion. IJN!

17 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by alabijohn: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lord, have mercy, RIP

3 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by opeano(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
@where, in a commercial bus or as a pedestrian, or in his private car, wit who? Pls tell us more
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by hammedkola(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lord have mercy
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by mascot87(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
This world is full of dangers,we cannot afford to live our lifes without committing all to God.We need divine protection always so that the devil will not turnn our day off joy to a day of sorrow.RIP ajuwaya and may God console your family

1 Like

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by emmalexabl(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oh not again.,another dies while serving his fatherland.
May his soul rest in peace..amen
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by PastorOluT(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
I really do feel for him, but sincerely we all should be prepared to meet our God for no one knows the time.
ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR TODAY AND BE SAVED AND SAFE

I read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. He was going with Jesus and the man was pleading to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me Romans 8:18

4 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by 3ace(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2013
More reason why we should take things easy in life. No one knows when that time will come. RIP lad.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Osinachi101(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmmn how sad, really feel 4 his family.....
Bredren repent now cos 2mao might just b 2 late

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Wendyslim(f): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Subhana Allah, dis is unfortunate. May his soul rest in peace and may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by asagal(f): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jesus!!! embarassedembarassedcry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by brownlord: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rip comrade
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by buklan4realyah(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
sad cry cry crybloood of JESUS!!! cry cry

Not hapi
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Doyensky: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
opeano: @where, in a commercial bus or as a pedestrian, or in his private car, wit who? Pls tell us more
does dt matter at dis point in tym??. D main tin is to wish him quick recovery if he's nt dead yet n if he's dead dt God shud af mercy on him
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Lilimax(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
omg cry
Look more like 'failing at the edge of succes' angry.
It shall never be well with the devil and his cohorts angry
We shall not die before our God's appointed time in Jesus name.

RIP dear Comrade.

4 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by ezehokwudili(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
ACCIDENT IS NOT PORTION IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by adexsimply(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013

Whether you take things easy or "difficult", death is inevitable and it can come anytime, anywhere and anyhow.. sad

4 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
RIP
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by nerodenero: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

GaddemIt!!!
What's this?? embarassedembarassed

ThankGod for my life oo shocked
Accident or Untimely death is not my portion. IJN!
Amen

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by chikasin4(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Load hv mercy. Rip
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by fkaz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
So unfortunate
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by authority2006(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
I almost lost my life when I was serving too, along east-west road. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Reski2500(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pastor Olu T: I really do feel for him, but sincerely we all should be prepared to meet our God for no one knows the time.

I read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. He was going with Jesus and the man was pleading to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me Romans 8:18
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Lilimax(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pastor Olu T: I really do feel for him, but sincerely we all should be prepared to meet our God for no one knows the time.

3 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by authority2006(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
adexsimply:
Whether you take things easy or "difficult", death is inevitable and it can come anytime, anywhere and anyhow.. sad
Obviously you don't understand his comment.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Kslib(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Damn!!

Rest In Peace..
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by MillionDollars: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
like dis post if u tink the devil is a liar

6 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
His village people didn't rest until they got him. How sad. May his young soul rest in peace.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Kslib(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
MillionDollars: like dis post if u tink the devil is a liar
We all know devil is a liar; no need to remind us..
Like ko,bribe ni
All izz well!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / 9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful Service Year "NYSC" / Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.