Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

How To Lift From Youtube To My System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Lift From Youtube To My System (3710 Views)

How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? / Plz Naira Landers How Can I Download Videos From Youtube. / How to Download Videos From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lift From Youtube To My System by areafada: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2009
hello anyone that knows how i can lift vidieo from youtube into my system should please give me information, Please my job is on the line, you can also send me a mail on this adress areafather@gmail.com thank
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by anton(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
There are quite a few applications out there that let you download the flash video from youtube, googlevids, etc.

I think orbit downloader will grab flash from the web. Adobe had an application that played flash videos but i don't know if it is still available.
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by ephi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2009
Yeah, you can use Orbit Downloader to grab YouTube videos. And it's free. Just go to www.orbitdownloader.com and download it.
After installing, just run the program and on the "Tools" tab, click on "Grab++". That's the sniffer. It can sniff any streaming media file (mp3, swf and videos).
After opening Grab++, refresh the page that contains the video that you want to download, and play it. The link to the video will automatically show up in Grab++. Remember that the format for YouTube videos is "flv", so you'll know exactly what to download.

Hope it works for you.
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by jafextra(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2009
Simply download YouTube Downloader, after downloads u can convert the file to MP3, MP4,MPEG4 and so on, very easy wink wink wink wink
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by gozzilla(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2009
or you can use the facility on the web. that is idesktop.tv one advantage is that it is a web based application nothing to download. and you can choose the format you want to convert to . try it
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by lynxnoon(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2009
Realplayer can be configured to download videos
U can also try Internet Download Manager wink
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by Mustay(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2009
Most of the videos are in .flv formats. So just download IDM like lynxmoon said and play with a FLV player or convert the downloaded video.

an important add-on you can also install on your Firefox is called FLASHGOT. Search for it.
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by searchguru(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2009
1 smart thing to do is to get the URL(universal resource locator) of the file @ RHS of youtube.com & open another window to enter www.keepvid.com .just past the URL from youtbe 2 the empty Url in keepvid.com & start downloading right 2 yr system. From Victor Chidi O. Internet search guru +234 803 412 1380
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2009
Yeah, I use the latest real player to download videos from youtube, you can just hover on it and a link will appear for you to download the video, easy smiley
Re: How To Lift From Youtube To My System by noblefrank31(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
LATEST UPDATE: You can now convert Youtube to MP3, Youtube to MP4, other supported file formats and Download Youtube Videos for FREE using advanced online applications and tools reviewed on http://www.YoutubeToMP3App..com. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dell 7559, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 6th Gen. Quad-Core i7, 4GB Nvidia GTX 960M SOLD / Needs To Scan Something? Here's A Mouse. / ⌛️ ⏰Hp 250 G5 Core i3 For Quick Sale❗️❗️❗️✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.