Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. (1380 Views)

Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo / 10 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland / Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:11am On Aug 03, 2015
No matter how much we hate them, we will surely miss them. Nairaland is a platform where we have different types of people coming to share, agree, disagree, derail some topics. Most of these people made this place a better site to visit often and now let me take you back to the memory lane and remember some people who made this plaCe interesting but seems to have gone on an exile.

1) The GARRI Dealers : These people have nothing meaningful to talk about except issues concerning garri, they will open a thread to ask us the priCe of Garri in the market, or sometimes wanting to know how a certain post affects the price of Garri in the market. (how does this affects the price of garri in the market ). it's been a while we see them and I think some of us miss them because they put smiles on our faces with different jokes they make out of garri issues. (They might come back to ask me how my post affects the price of garri in the market )

2) The Just Passing Bye Crew : We can call them the trekkers also, they move from one post to another just to let us know they were passing bye. These sets of people are never serious with any serious post on nairaland. if you are very observant, you will notice that, they could write "just passing bye "on over 15 front page threads daily. wherever they are now, I hope and believe they have gotten to their final destinations.

3) The French Men : Just early this year they were very active here on Nairaland. They were our brothers who live in Nigeria but usually claim to be from France. we don't do this in France, I have never heard of that in France etc. Those are their comments. I wish them well in France or wherever they claim to be.

4)America Will Know : I don't need to tell us the founder of this great statement but to God be the glory, she had many children here on nairaland who always write on people's post how Americans will know everything about us. Seems America has stopped knowing and that Is why we haven't seen them for a while.

5)Thunder doing Press Up Team : whenever these people come online, they are here for a fight, telling their fellow nairalander how the thunder that would fire him or her is still doing Press up. Maybe due to ban or their thunder might have fired them after the press up, that is why they have been missing.

6) Oga At The Top : Chai, the man really hear am for this place, every post that needed an urgent response could not be answered to because those that commented on it would claim that only their oga at the top is answerable to the question asked. yeye people. The rest is history now.

7)Diaris God Team : We all know there is God,yet they come on nairaland to derail people's post all because you want to mimick our former mama (I didn't mention name ooo, it could be NCCF mama ) wherever these people are,i want you to know that Chai, diaris God oooooo.

coolCommentary reserving Teams : Instead of resting their comments, they will tell us "i comment my reserve " yet there is nothing notable to read from them. If u were part of this team, I comment my reserve for you.

9)The Tecno Ambassadors : There was a time every post about tecno hits front page, if u like write,! how to remove your tecno battery " it will hit front page and also generate Lot of disagreement from nairalanders. Every comments made about Tecno generates lot of Likes those days . where are these ambassadors? Are they in China? The tecno, Samsung, blackberry ambassadors... I hail thee! how market?

notable mentions to the omo oniles(land owners ) I couldn't write on them because we still have them, seems they have come to stay because there is an upgrade to their name now, u can call them the introverts.... #stealing is not corruption ,#I was here etc

Fellow Nairalanders, I have tried, abeg add yours to remind us of our long forgotten friends who were once here .

8 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by gottliebglobal(m): 2:13am On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by Bitterleafsoup: 2:16am On Aug 03, 2015
#Buharishowyourcerticate - I wish they would have chanted longer and louder so we would not be experincing such global embarssement to date....

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by Noloss(f): 2:20am On Aug 03, 2015
D pishure or I donbillivit crew! I hail ooo n space bookers may u live long ooo.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by ibkgab001: 2:30am On Aug 03, 2015
I beg who get Nokia charger
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by Aromas: 2:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Me self hail una o
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by olasmith10(m): 2:35am On Aug 03, 2015
The "I am here to read comments" group

The "Today is my birthday" group

The "Vaseline" crew
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by 48noble(m): 2:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Wetin concern me...jews
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Hehehe *shoro niyen crew*grin
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by donholy28(m): 3:28am On Aug 03, 2015
The isshh alright crew: I hope say everything still dey alright 4 them
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:32am On Aug 03, 2015
The bb charger crew
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by vicadex07(m): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2015
lol...this shit is heading to fp...make i book space here.

Meanwhile, thereare two category of people I hate most on nairaland. Those that quote a very long post just to write a few words and those that leave large blank spaces in between their posts just to attract attention...the thunder that will fire those people dey oba akiolu palace dey receive royal instructions angry

the ftc crew too...so annoying angry

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Now we have the check my signature team
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by StarboyMichael(m): 5:36am On Aug 03, 2015
Soldier come, soldier go, Nairaland stays. I love this forum
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by akpanikpe(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2015
The picture or you know the rest team. And picture or I don't believe it.
This kinda people will still ask for picture even if the topic/post does not require a picture. grin

But op u self na another kind of people wey we suppose to dey miss o, creating a topic under a wrong section, what has dis topic got to do with politics?
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by zainabicy: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Yessooo, we miss them NOT!
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by lovaleenny(f): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Tot u were gonna talk abt d very first ppl on nairaland when d forum started and d common jokes or slangs dey used to say....

Ur write up shows u joined d forum 2 or 1 yr ago...I might be wrong tongue
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Missed them....as in are they gone? undecided

We can't afford to miss them. They are part of the fun here. cheesy grin

*modified*
This guy below me is one of them wink
Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by Segadem(m): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2015
op,chai there is God oh!

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland. by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2015
akpanikpe:
The picture or you know the rest team. And picture or I don't believe it.
This kinda people will still ask for picture even if the topic/post does not require a picture. grin

But op u self na another kind of people wey we suppose to dey miss o, creating a topic under a wrong section, what has dis topic got to do with politics?

No mind me, I was confused, dunno where exactly to post this,,, ,

(1) (Reply)

“Older Men Declare War, But It Is The Youth That Must Fight And Die.” Add Yours / We Are Not Biafrans We Are Niger Deltans Biafra Stay Clear / Atiku – ‘little Girls Who Want To Be Governor Now Have A Role Model’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.