Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. (1691 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / OPINION: President Buhari's Media Chat & Words Of A Tyrant By Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by Icecream4U(m): 2:59am On Aug 03, 2015
yes, cos every things seems to be working again in this country since PMB takes control. my generator has started to gather dust shocked and there is a shining bright light at the end of the tunnel for the future of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by adekzy: 3:05am On Aug 03, 2015
You better start warming your gen 5-10min a day to avoid knocking... cheesy grin

Gas cooker has been suspended, not running on electric cooker for over 2month now.

The change agenda is a manifest!

Experiencing over 22Hrs power supply here daily

Even without any power minster yet to take undue credit

CHANGE HAS COME[color=#006600][/color] wink[b][/b]

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by CharliParker: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2015
adekzy:
You better start warming your gen 5-10min a day to avoid knocking... cheesy grin

Gas cooker has been suspended, not running on electric cooker for over 2month now.

The change agenda is a manifest!

Experiencing over 22Hrs power supply here daily

Even without any power minster yet to take undue credit

CHANGE HAS COME[color=#006600][/color] wink[b][/b]
There are still more appointments for SE but When Rochas and co is calling you(Igbos) to come and see and vote for your President but we ended up giving him 5% 5% vote other % are they vision less is that hatred or likeness chae chae there is Godooo.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by odinese(m): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2015
B4 baba shud b allowed, let's see how many projects he has put in place...

Still waiting for huge projects ooo
Projects that can create jobs for a lot of youths. Both graduates and non graduate.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by CharliParker: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2015
ok
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by GENTLENNAJI(m): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2015
I supported! Bt if only the name #Nigeria didn't fall before then, I pray our president should be reasonable enough to see what is to come. as for my own opinion I feel like going back to my originally country #Biafra my heart is not here anymore, is true there's light and water running in my apartment bt I feel there are tempora. God bless Nigeria, God bless the people of Biafra.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by alienvirus: 4:35am On Aug 03, 2015
odinese:

Projects that can create jobs for a lot of youths. Both graduates and non graduate.
Don't worry son. Projects will create themselves when there is electricity

1 Like

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 03, 2015
OP...no one can rule forever....

And do not over praise a leader less you turn him to a ruler.

And to a dictator....

That is the story of Zimbabwe, Libya and Burundi.

Let Buhari serve and leave while the ovation is loudest....

Let Buhari mentor leaders to follow.

That is the change we are talking about, institutional change

1 Like

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by virus05(m): 4:44am On Aug 03, 2015
odinese:

goatee

1 Like

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 03, 2015
This is how Nigerian politics will trend. Buhari may very well be Nigeria's first lifelong leader in the current democratic dispensation.

His son accompanies him in most of his international political trips so Buhari may be secretly grooming him to take over "the throne" upon his death.

Autocracy tings.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 03, 2015
The funny thing is that Nigerians may just be brainwashed enough to allow it to happen. APC has the propaganda game down pat!
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by PrettyClare7(f): 5:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Op please spare Nigeria and Nigerians o. If you love him that much then after his tenure,take him to your household and let him continue there for ever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by zendy: 6:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Icecream4U:
yes, cos every things seems to be working again in this country since PMB takes control. my generator has started to gather dust shocked and there is a shining bright light at the end of the tunnel for the future of Nigeria.

So you think it is Buhari that improved the light situation? It had nothing to do with Buhari, it was years of work by GEJ that did that.

Buhari will never rule forever because I'm quite confident that we will get Biafra before the end of his first tenure.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by PassingShot(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2015
soe:
OP...no one can rule forever....

And do not over praise a leader less you turn him to a ruler.

And to a dictator....

That is the story of Zimbabwe, Libya and Burundi.

Let Buhari serve and leave while the ovation is loudest....

Let Buhari mentor leaders to follow.

That is the change we are talking about, institutional change
The OP couldn't have meant the suggestion. I believe it was just to show how elated he is at the positive change he's experiencing now. grin
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by isbish(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Seconded grin
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by PassingShot(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2015
zendy:

So you think it is Buhari that improved the light situation? It had nothing to do with Buhari, it was years of work by GEJ that did that.

Buhari will never rule forever because I'm quite confident that we will get Biafra before the end of his first tenure.
And you think Nigerians are too gullible to buy your argument that GEJ was responsible for this improvement?

If it was possible to return GEJ to the presidency just for a month for an experiment, you will be amazed to see how EVRYTHING will take a terrible negative turn again.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by bettercreature(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Its PMB's Birthright lets leave him there forever
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Icecream4U:
ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2015
And you are probably oblivious of what power does even to the most virtuous of men?? It's OK we still got some sense of humour even in the face of daring challenges, so have a nice day.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by Segadem(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2015
He is not Metuselat now!
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by GreatEngineer(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Such a myopic mind, someone should rule you for ever, you should have said after him his son and after his, his grand son and so on so his family rule Nigeria for ever because saying Buhari should rule for ever wouldn't work, he will die one day.
Am very sure you are a fulani man.
All the campaign promises non has been fulfill and you are here speaking thrash.

His cow will rule over you for ever. Hissssssd

1 Like

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by zendy: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:

And you think Nigerians are too gullible to buy your argument that GEJ was responsible for this improvement?

If it was possible to return GEJ to the presidency just for a month for an experiment, you will be amazed to see how EVRYTHING will take a terrible negative turn again.

Let me tell you something about the power sector which you may not know. In other to improve supply, a turn around maintenance has to be done on dams, grid lines and power station in addition to investments. This takes to do particularly in a place like Nigeria where the rot in the power sector is endemic. There is no way anyone can come and improve things after just 2 months, this is not like fixing a TV. Whatever improvement we see in the power sector is as a result of years of painstaking work by technical engineers and as such, has little to with Buhari.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by bonechamberlain(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2015
maybe the Nigeria made up of north and west.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
zendy:

Let me tell you something about the power sector which you may not know. In other to improve supply, a turn around maintenance has to be done on dams, grid lines and power station in addition to investments. This takes to do particularly in a place like Nigeria where the rot in the power sector is endemic. There is no way anyone can come and improve things after just 2 months, this is not like fixing a TV. Whatever improvement we see in the power sector is as a result of years of painstaking work by technical engineers and as such, has little to with Buhari.
Who has told you PMB has fixed anything in the power sector? Ok, read me slowly now:

1. The capacity we have now has always been there.

2. What was missing was the gas to power the transmission plants.

3. The FG has always given loans to the gas suppliers to perform that function but for reasons bothering on corruption, they didn't provide the needed gas.

4. Now that a new Sheriff is in charge, such loans are now used to provide the gas being used for transmission.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2015
@OP, that u are a [size=20pt]masturbating zombie[/size] does not mean that 170million people are illiterates that a [size=20pt]Dull@rd[/size] will rule forever
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by UncleJudax(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
The funny thing is that Nigerians may just be brainwashed enough to allow it to happen. APC has the propaganda game down pat!
You may not be saying poo. The level of gullibility and sycophancy in this country is sky-high.

The OP is an incredibly poor student of African history.

Indeed, no matter how good he (Buhari or any other president) performs, the provision of the constitution of 2 terms (max) should be respected. No exception!

I believe well-meaning and enlightened Nigerians would resist any form of tenure elongation (again, ref: Obasanjo)
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by UncleJudax(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2015
bettercreature:
Its PMB's Birthright lets leave him there forever
Smd!
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by UncleJudax(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:

The OP couldn't have meant the suggestion. I believe it was just to show how elated he is at the positive change he's experiencing now. grin
Spin-doctoring? undecided
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by PassingShot(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
UncleJudax:

Spin-doctoring? undecided
How could anyone have believed it's actually possible for a president to rule for life?
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by UncleJudax(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:

How could anyone have believed it's actually possible for a president to rule for life?
Yet we have sit-tight presidents all over Africa. undecided

Whether hyperbolic or not, the Op has certainly thought about it...and he is not alone.

You would be amazed at the extent the human mind could bend to accept an anomaly as a norm. Power of manipulation.

To be honest, years of bad leadership (in Africa) have 'forced' the people to see anybody that appears to be different as the Messiah, and boy have they not taken advantage of the situation. Look at Zimbabwe, Cameroun, Uganda and many more.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by PassingShot(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2015
UncleJudax:

Yet we have sit-tight presidents all over Africa. undecided

Whether hyperbolic or not, the Op has certainly thought about it...and he is not alone.

You would be amazed at the extent the human mind could bend to accept anomaly as a norm. Power of manipulation.

Years of bad leadership (in Africa) 'force' the people to see anybody that appears to be different as the Messiah, and boy have they not been taking advantage of this situation. Take a look at Zimbabwe, Cameroun, Uganda and may more.
You're right but I don't see anything close to this happening in Nigeria. The closest to it was OBJ's 3rd term which we managed to survive. Having survived that despite that there was a real possibility then makes me to be convinced that Nigeria has come of age.
Re: Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. by UncleJudax(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:

You're right but I don't see anything close to this happening in Nigeria. The closest to it was OBJ's 3rd term which we managed to survive. Having survived that despite that there was a real possibility then makes me to be convinced that Nigeria has come of age.
Certainly, there would be a push-back.

However, given that Buhari is more popular than Obasanjo ever was, all hands must be on deck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: FG To Make Youth Service Optional For Nigerian Graduates / Tinubu's War With Fashola And Bukola Saraki / Ex.governor Amaechi Explodes; Accuses Buhari And Tinubu Of Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.