Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label (1121 Views)

If Your Life Had A Soundtrack, Which Artist, Album, Or Song Would It Be? / Currently Looking For A Standard Or Label To Work In.... / How Do You Rate An Artist? “album Or Singles”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label by Ebenstyles(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Recently, my friend introduced to me a very interesting website that has helped her make money with her songs, as well promote her songs/albums. Before now, I wondered how she make money because she always stay at home with her computer, and hardly move out. I then decided to ask her some day, why she don't always go out like other girls do? She then smiled and told me that they have nothing doing that's why they always go out(this sounded so funny to me because she also does nothing at home), so I asked; what are you doing now? You're just like them, you all are just jobless. She laughed for the second time and said to me, "am better than you are dude". To cut the long discussion short, she then revealed to me what she does at home with her computer and her songs which include;

Selling her songs at iTunes, Google play, Amazon Music, Rdio, and many more music websites, she said, "I make more than $200 a month just sitting here, all I need is, goto the studio, sing a good song, and sell it for more cash."

I was like; "Wow, this girl is a really making cool money here", but I am not an artist so I just wonder how am going to make such money like her, so I decided to tell one my friend who do sing and as well produce beats, he tried it and to my greatest surprise, he made $123 with his first song there, it was like magic(actually he gave me $50 for introducing such website to him).

So I later decided to write an article for the wonderful work this site is doing for upcoming artists, I have written a comprehensive article here: http://www.answershacks.com/servic-review-catapult-music-distributio.xhtml

You can thank me when you make yours as well, and don't forget to drop some cash to my account when you finally make something out of it.
Re: How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label by ExclusiveSounds: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Ebenstyles:
Recently, my friend introduced to me a very interesting website that has helped her make money with her songs, as well promote her songs/albums. Before now, I wondered how she make money because she always stay at home with her computer, and hardly move out. I then decided to ask her some day, why she don't always go out like other girls do? She then smiled and told me that they have nothing doing that's why they always go out(this sounded so funny to me because she also does nothing at home), so I asked; what are you doing now? You're just like them, you all are just jobless. She laughed for the second time and said to me, "am better than you are dude". To cut the long discussion short, she then revealed to me what she does at home with her computer and her songs which include;

Selling her songs at iTunes, Google play, Amazon Music, Rdio, and many more music websites, she said, "I make more than $200 a month just sitting here, all I need is, goto the studio, sing a good song, and sell it for more cash."

I was like; "Wow, this girl is a really making cool money here", but I am not an artist so I just wonder how am going to make such money like her, so I decided to tell one my friend who do sing and as well produce beats, he tried it and to my greatest surprise, he made $123 with his first song there, it was like magic(actually he gave me $50 for introducing such website to him).

So I later decided to write an article for the wonderful work this site is doing for upcoming artists, I have written a comprehensive article here: http://www.answershacks.com/servic-review-catapult-music-distributio.xhtml

You can thank me when you make yours as well, and don't forget to drop some cash to my account when you finally make something out of it.

I signed up successfully buh having trouble in submitting music and pix,can you help me out in doing it,you can send me your mail to ebenzclassic@yahoo.com...you not doing it for fun,I will surely compensate you if you could render assistance
Re: How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label by slimSin: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ebenstyles:

How,?got songs would like to promote
Re: How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label by ExclusiveSounds: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Ebenstyles:

Flash me with your line on 08189201724 and I will call you back,let's talk
Re: How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label by ExclusiveSounds: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Ebenstyles:

Flash me with your line on +2348189201724 and I will call you back,let's talk
Re: How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label by Ebenstyles(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
ExclusiveSounds:

I signed up successfully buh having trouble in submitting music and pix,can you help me out in doing it,you can send me your mail to ebenzclassic@yahoo.com...you not doing it for fun,I will surely compensate you if you could render assistance

you need a computer to get things done easily, or a default browser ( Android ).
Re: How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label by Ebenstyles(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
ExclusiveSounds:

Flash me with your line on +2348189201724 and I will call you back,let's talk

OK, I will. You can also send me a message on whatsapp: 08101545499

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Korede Bello - Romantic Ft. Tiwa Savage / DOWNLOAD|B Red Ft. Lil Kesh – Over Do (prod By Teekay Witty) / Pics: Mavin Singer Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Style In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.