Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Hot Importation Products That Would Move Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot Importation Products That Would Move Fast (647 Views)

Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / 5 Types Of Products That People Will Always Want To Buy / Once Popular FMCG Products That Have Disappeared From The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Importation Products That Would Move Fast by ahmedwalter: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I would love if you guys can help me.Am new in the importation business and would love to know like 15 hot products which would move very fast in Nigeria market.The biggest fear i guess in this business is importing and finding it hard to sell your items. Thanks as you help with ideas

1 Like

Re: Hot Importation Products That Would Move Fast by bedfordng(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2015
the biggest treat in business is fear, not importing and finding it difficult to sell.you can start small, even with less than 10k to import stuffs for testing the waters.what works for mr A may not work for mr B. So do your market research and support it with cash by starting small.if you don't take risk, there is no way you would know if you will succeed. So start with small cash and import items that requires little cash to purchase

(1) (Reply)

empty / Financial Empowerment / 5-things-president-buhari-can-do-to-get-nigeria-back-on-track/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.