Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Blondes In Heaven - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blondes In Heaven (734 Views)

Check Out Obasanjo And Lai Mohammed's Clocks In Heaven / When The Angel's In Heaven See Lie Muhammed In Heaven / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blondes In Heaven by jatthobber(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Two blondes meet in Heaven. "How did you die?", the first one asks."Oh! I died in a freezer," the second blonde replied." So how did you die?" The second blonde asks, "Well, I suspected my husband was having an affair, so one day when I came home early from work, I looked all over the house, trying to look for the other woman because I saw that my husband was naked. When I coming upstairs from searching the basement, I slipped and broke my neck. I never got to find that woman," replied the first blonde. The second blonde then says, "If only you looked in the freezer, maybe we both might still have been alive!"
Re: Blondes In Heaven by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2015
lol the 2nd blonde's gonna die again grin

1 Like

Re: Blondes In Heaven by bewla(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2015
die i live

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weeding Food. / When U Smoke Nafdac Approved Weed Wif Ur Padi / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.