Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? (1090 Views)

List Of Nigerian Foodstuffs for Export / Foodstuffs Exporting Business Free Seminar, Information Is Power! / See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? by kanaleke(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Hotels,Eateries,Dealers on all kinds of foodstuffs/items who wish to be supplied foodstuffs such as Palm oil,Rice,cassava(prepared and unprepared),Onions,pepper,Vegetables,Fruits,cocoa yam,water Yam,Etc at a good price should indicate interest.....I want to know if you are interested by commenting here...where are those that find it difficult to get these at a good price??
Re: Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? by aydelicious: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
kanaleke:
Hotels,Eateries,Dealers on all kinds of foodstuffs/items who wish to be supplied foodstuffs such as Palm oil,Rice,cassava(prepared and unprepared),Onions,pepper,Vegetables,Fruits,cocoa yam,water Yam,Etc at a good price should indicate interest.....I want to know if you are interested by commenting here...where are those that find it difficult to get these at a good price??
it depends the area you are? ,as for me I go to mile-twelve to get all the things I needed,I think you should be going to mile-twelve to get all the things you need.if you don't mind,I can be getting it for you,whenever I am going to get my things .
Re: Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? by Rubyventures: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
kanaleke:

Do you deliver in Benin City?
Re: Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? by aydelicious: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rubyventures:

if is the place you want want Him to be delivered it to,no problem, He willl fully do that for you.
Re: Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? by Rubyventures: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
aydelicious:

if is the place you want want Him to be delivered it to,no problem, He willl fully do that for you.

Have you got a price list?
Re: Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? by kanaleke(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Rubyventures:

yeah.....virtually all d state
Re: Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? by aydelicious: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Rubyventures:

Have you got a price list?
No, but if you want to give me the list of the price,you can give it to me now .
Re: Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? by Rubyventures: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
aydelicious:

No, but if you want to give me the list of the price,you can give it to me now .

You are offering a service so I will expect you to have a price list for basic household commodities and delivery cost. The websites of companies offering these kind of services are all based in Lagos and the price of the goods are on their site so I would have expected you to have something in place even if you don't have a website.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is Your Worst Cooking Combination? / Prices Of Tomatoes, Garri, Rice Goes Really High In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.