Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Who Have Seen The Messengers? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Have Seen The Messengers? (510 Views)

Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / The Messengers Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Seen The Messengers? by ekwurekwu(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Let's discuss.
Re: Who Have Seen The Messengers? by jnizzle(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Am done wit season 1
Re: Who Have Seen The Messengers? by ekwurekwu(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2015
jnizzle:
Am done wit season 1
Review
Re: Who Have Seen The Messengers? by Odkboy23(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2015
I don't even like the ending of season 1. they sacrificed their selves and then comes back to life...like wth

micheal becomes the archangel, the little girl is the anti christ seriously ,how does that happen.

The only plot twist I enjoyed was when I found out that Rose was a messenger of death. Thank God itz cancelled.
Re: Who Have Seen The Messengers? by nitane25(f): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Odkboy23:
I don't even like the ending of season 1. they sacrificed their selves and then comes back to life...like wth

micheal becomes the archangel, the little girl is the anti christ seriously ,how does that happen.

The only plot twist I enjoyed was when I found out that Rose was a messenger of death. Thank God itz cancelled.
lol so its bn cancelled......tseeew.

(1) (Reply)

New Theory Suggest Jon Snow Is A Twin / Bimbo Akintola Turns Into Snake / Share Cool Songs From TV Shows/series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.