Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Are Tired Of Slaving Away At That Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Tired Of Slaving Away At That Job? (575 Views)

Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians / I Think My Staff Is Tired Of His Job / That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Tired Of Slaving Away At That Job? by Abrogeezy(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2015
This is not none of those things out there. I'm not here to prove anything to you. Either its true or not. But just for the benefit of doubt, I have provided a screen shot of my income earning, to better guide your decision. My name is Abraham Anthony, my business with you today is to give you access to a system that helps you finance your projects or business, time and again. This will enable you cut some slack from slaving away at your job all your life. Especially when you work for a boss who pays you peanut for your time. If you so desire, you can choose not to work and still have enough to pay bills for the next 6 months. Again, if you have no job at all, this is very crucial for you. I have reserved this information for only those who are serious about their lives and finances. This is not for children and so I will call you away for a second to take a look at how this is done. I do not want any insult from nairaland children. This is for grown adults who know their left from their right. The screen shot below shows income earning that may not be much to you right now, because I only keyed into that system on Monday Last week. I'm currently at N900. But you want to bookmark this post on nairaland. I will be uploading more screen shots of earnings. This is your day. Finally, something that works and is easy to do. Anyone can do this. You can do THIS. Give yourself a chance. For more details, call me or send a Whatsapp message to 080532925532. Follow me closely on facebook.
To Your Success in Life
Abraham Anthony

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Easiest Ways To Make Money Blogging.... / What Is The Secret To Insane Productivity? Make Sure To Watch The Video / Activating Autocad 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.