Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes (661 Views)

Making Front Page On Nairaland What Are The Benefits? / Benefits You Stand To Get When Ur Post Hit Front Page Or U Made The FTC / Nairalander's Experience Making Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes by Damalex4luv(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Personally I always feels overwhelmed when my topics makes frontage but I know there are some Nairalanders that prefers having likes and shares in there post. So what your say Nairalanders, Which would you rather prefer?

Lalastica oya front page
Re: Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes by Swaggzkid: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Poster below has something to say
Re: Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes by sammieblaize: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
The poster above me seems to be on something but sha.... its Front Page
Re: Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Personally I always feels overwhelmed when my topics makes frontage but I know there are some Nairalanders that prefers having likes and shares in there post. So what your say Nairalanders, Which would you rather prefer?

Lalastica oya front page

If your topic gets a hundred likes, and a million shares, how would it profit you?

If it makes front page, will it add money to your bank account? No, so what exactly is the essence of all this?

1 Like

Re: Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes by Damalex4luv(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
misssclassy:

If your topic gets a hundred likes, and a million shares, how would it profit you?

If it makes front page, will it add money to your bank account? No, so what exactly is the essence of all this?
You should go ahead and ask google for the best answer! As if you're not always online more than I do. The essence is all about catching fun and making the best of the day, so cut the crab about that adding any money to my account or not. We're all here to catch fun. Have a nice day
Re: Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes by biznus: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Money is not the essence of all this/things.

(1) (Reply)

A Few Facts About The D.N.A / Meek Mill Gets A Handful Of Minaj’s Booty–see For Yourself! / Merely Attractive Or Actually Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.