Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Beverages: Good Or Bad - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beverages: Good Or Bad (604 Views)

Which Of These Beverages Is Your Favorite / Brands Throng Uyo For Ibom Foods And Beverages Fair (Photo) / Giant Beverages Limited, Ikorodu – A New FMCG Company Introduces Valmont Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beverages: Good Or Bad by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
This is a topic of great interest in recent times.

Due to raging health issues particularly cancer, diabetes, waist/back pain related diseases, many are now extra cautious on beverages.

Cocoa & it's derivatives, tea & it's derivatives made both within & outside Nigeria have been subjected to various analysis & the conclusion is that it is either they have too much sugar or milk that have even been found to be of less benefits to adults.

However, there is a good news for you. There are new entrants into the Nigerian Market for those who can't do without beverages and these ones are nutritionally advantageous. You can't believe the benefits they carry until you meet with them.

For detailed description and information on them, please go here - www.cni-nigeria.com

Contact me for how you change your health story, even if you are faced with terminal ailment, most of which are always food related without knowing.

You shouldn't be surprised that you can also be a distributor for this company anywhere in Nigeria & join the club of their wealthy distributors today, with unbelievable business opening capital.

Check my signature below for more information.
Re: Beverages: Good Or Bad by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2015
hm
Re: Beverages: Good Or Bad by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
@EroticAngelina,
You need to check out these beverages and other nutritional supplements here on link I gave.
Waiting for your views on them, your questions also welcome.
Couldn't upload some samples pix here, but will keep trying.

(1) (Reply)

Which Joint Can I See Correct Calabar Food In Lagos? / Discount Sale On Gas Grill At Micostar Mall / Do You Like Rice? Do You Eat Rice?..come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.