Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . (689 Views)

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . by Jozzy4: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
" If Jesus had his body of flesh in heaven , then it means he had the entire digestive system . Mouth , lungs , intestines .

And according to Luke 22:29,30 : Jesus promise his disciples that they will eat and drink in his kingdom , " that means his apostles will have the same body of flesh with him , to be able to eat and drink .

If you eat , wont you excrete . Yes you would , Even Jesus himself said " anyone that puts food into his mouth, must surely go to the toilet and excrete ( matthew 15:17) ' . That means Jesus will excrete and use the heavenly toilet .

Compare this with Elijahs statement at 1kings 18:27 .

NOTE : whenever you preach that Jesus has an human body in heaven , the post above is the picture you are painting about him .

1 Like

Re: See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2015
wat r u saying?

1 Like

Re: See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . by Jozzy4: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wat r u saying?

Thats what happen if Jesus still have his human body ( mouth, and intestines ) in heaven .

Do you also belive he has his human body in heaven ?
Re: See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . by DJ2HOT(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2015
And your point is? .......op!!!
Re: See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . by Jozzy4: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
DJ2HOT:
And your point is? .......op!!!

Whenever you preach that jesus has a human body in heaven , the original post is the picture you are painting about him .
Re: See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
I thought these guys were said to be spirits ??

That when a Christian dies he transforms to one, how come they now eat and dine in the kingdom ??

I hope this religion is not scam?

1 Like

Re: See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . by Jozzy4: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
^
Re: See What Happens If Jesus Had His Body Of Flesh In Heaven . by davien(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I thought these guys were said to be spirits ??

That when a Christian dies he transforms to one, how come they now eat and dine in the kingdom ??

I hope this religion is not scam?

Scam; Asks you to believe what he/she hasn't proved for a reward...

Religion; Asks you to believe what it hasn't proved for a reward..

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Philosophy And Ethics Of Jesus Of Nazareth / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/15 / This Little Girl Will Blow You Away! - Video (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.