Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate (2017 Views)

I Need A Calabar Lady Based In Lagos For Marriage / I Need An OCTOBER Born Girl As A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate by amreally4u: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2015
I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate

I'm a 43 year old single businessman.

I'll be relocating to Calabar by the end of August.

I don't want to be lonely when I relocate.

I just need a Calabar girl who is:

Slim
Tall
Moderately busty
Neat
Beautiful
Jovial
Faithful
Fashionable
Respectful
Hardworking
A very good cook
Very very good in bed
A student or corper between 18-25 years

She must posses:

Hot legs
Pointed nose
White set of teeth
Sexy eyeballs
Tempting lips
Smiling face

She must be the type who laughs a lot because I laugh a lot too.

She must be prepared to be living with me or visit me everyday or every weekend.

She must be ready to marry within 6 months if we find each other compatible & interesting. She must also be ready to quit the relationship if within 3 months we are NOT compatible or she just want us to be friends.

Interested Calabar girl should please send me her facebook name, email address and phone number via amreally4u@yahoo.com.

You'll be glad you did.
I promise to make you happy.
Thanks & see you soon!

Your friend with benefits,
Handsome
Email: amreally4u@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2015
In other words, u need a temporary wife without paying bride price?
Re: I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate by CalabarGirls: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Try www.calabargirls.com
They have good girls.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate by Akadaworld(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Op, if you really want to get this kind of Calabar girl, then go to www.calabargirls.com.

I wish you the best as you relocate to Calabar, the city of love and hospitality. I can only assure you that you won't remain single there for too long because there are so many wife materials there.

Their girls are usually:

Very neat
Beautiful
Hardworking
Loyal
Good cooks
And when it comes to BEDmiton(SEX), trust me, they are very good fvckernicers!

Don't just take my word for it; just give it a try first. However, www.calabargirls.com is the best place to get good & decent calabar girls.

Good luck!!!
Re: I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate by GoodSamaritan: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Op, na wa for u o. You wan fvck Calabar babes...lol. Small, small o.

Anyway, www.calabargirls.com is the best site to find clean and reliable Calabar babes. Only serious people use the site. It is not for jobless boys o. They are well organized there.
Re: I Need A Calabar Girl As A Roommate by austinesteve(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2015
op wen u get to calabar ask for the closest olosho joint and satisfy that ur urge.... I guess ur one of those who go about with d impression that calabar girs are extremely sex addict.. I bet u, u will hustle for six month without getting that ur description and u will end up with olosho.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want An Ikwere Girl For Instant Marriage / Do I Look Plastic In The Picture On My Profile? / Anyone In Mowe/ibafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.