Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles (44108 Views)

30+ Hairstyles To Make Your Baby Girl Beautifully Cute. Who's the cutest?? / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! / Beautiful Hairstyles: Display Of Pure Talents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by pharmow: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
1 question? How do they sleep?
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol
XavierBlue:
their pretty facescheesy

XavierBlue

Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Judas2013: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
peemyke:
are u mad?

Your dad is
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Judas2013: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
engrolawei:

you need to repent and be saved by JESUS. You cant tell the day you may loose your life. JESUS is ready to save you no matter the names you call HIM. HE loves you. JUST ACCEPT HIM TODAY AND CONFESS YOUR SINS. GOD BLESS YOU[color=#990000][/color]

by force?
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Judas2013: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
shut up.. Foolish man

Lol African slave

1 Like

Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by avast007: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
henhen....
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by shevon: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
I will only encourage anybody to rock any of these hair style if they can tell me how they will sleep with this hair.
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is art work... It's a no.
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is what LADIES are known for...

Just wasting hard earned TREASURES and INVESTMENTS of men
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by kajoula(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
how do they rest their head at night ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Maryalex1805(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
Ladies would you rock that?
Which kind mumu hairstyle be dis? It doesn't look real
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by CarrotAndStick: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Can someone just carry those loads on her head and be moving around comfortably? undecided
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by hollowpot15684(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
All this people are fashion victims....
Tell ne one place u can go with dat hairstyle
Ans= No place
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by XavierBlue(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Maryalex1805:

Which kind mumu hairstyle be dis?
www.google.com undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by eddy4naija: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
ololo bi ololo, na peson hair b dis?
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by holysina(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
women mater tire person, how u wan take sleep. when dehydration go start now them go blame village uncle, forget say their hair no dey gree dem sleep. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by CEtoO(f): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
omojoshy:
And na wen dem wan sleep for night dem go hear am. shocked shocked

Abi na lie? (Over to ladies in d house......)
u no lie my broda
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Maryalex1805(f): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by valinda(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
sexaddict08:
I just imagined myself nacking those African queens....what a lovely experience without condom. I love black toto. the sight of the black soft kpomo at the entrance, hmnn... yummy
F00L...the b@stard who gave birth to u is a baztard too...at ur age u still rock Vaseline... I.diot.
#Ekwensu
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by sexaddict08(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
valinda:
F00L...the b@stard who gave birth to u is a baztard too...at ur age u still rock Vaseline... I.diot.
#Ekwensu

the man u call ur father is not ur father.
its my dog i made to rap.e ur mother.... and u're the product.
I know ur story, go ask ur mum
in conclusion, na dog father u....
bingo jr
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Just looking at this picturesite alone is giving me headache cry
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by jamesbridget13(f): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nonsense
Nonsense
I say nonsensical
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by MarieSucre(f): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
The artistry involved in this is superb. Its just... how person wan sleep with trailer on top head na.
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
engrolawei:

you need to repent and be saved by JESUS. You cant tell the day you may loose your life. JESUS is ready to save you no matter the names you call HIM. HE loves you. JUST ACCEPT HIM TODAY AND CONFESS YOUR SINS. GOD BLESS YOU[color=#990000][/color]

I pray he repents and asks the LORD for forgiveness for his BLASPHEMY before it is too late.
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Keepshining(f): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
These hair styles made me remember the songs that says.....Adogan n jiya mo wi,Adogan kekere to gbe koko nla Baba iya l'adogan n je.Women dey suffer o chai.....
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Pchidexy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Some copy cats will go and put on these bondages forgetting that the girls with the flamboyant hairstyles are model. Note: don't try this at home.
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by chinweobianwa(f): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dis na old madness naa,i recognise am immediately i see am.Africa we are,u go fear na.
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by bummyla(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Crazy But Cool! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by Indializzie(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
THE 2ND TO LAST IS QUITE WEARABLE FOR ME.
Re: Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles by lonelydora: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
fpeter:
amazing
fpeter, as in female Peter? You fine small shaa but your location is mot known.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man / Hisbah: Use Headless Mannequins To Advertise, Cover Their Breast, Bottom Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.